"You're not sorry at all"

*This chapter will be in Henry's POV soooooo*

*Henry's Pov*

It's been weeks and weeks. We haven't talked to each other in a long time. The only time we talked was at work. I've been thinking about her so much it was driving me to the point i needed a therapist.

"I missed how i would hold her in my arms kiss her on her pink plump lips. Kiss everywhere on her body. I just- i just can't live without her. I felt like i lost my other half" i said to my therapist....

 I felt like i lost my other half" i said to my therapist

Mr.Grey

"Okay let me tell you this story. I was in this relationship with this girl who i adore so much. We had a sexual bond though i would take her everywhere with me dinners, a dance ball, meetings etc. But the thing is i would have sex with her. We would I mean I would express myself with the stuff i like kinks and as I would do that i started to fall in love with her more and more. The desire in her eyes when she would see me i would light up her world. But i did a stupid selfish thing, i pulled away from her i didn't wanna fall in love or settle down so we broke up. After me thinking for a while releasing what i did wrong i had to fix my mistakes. And when i did it felt good to have her in my arms. A women will tell you when your wrong or say i told you so. And now we are happy with a baby boy and we're married. It took a whole year for me to stop being an asswipe and realise that i have a strong women infront of me this whole time." Dr.Grey said

"Damn you made me think really hard" i said now I'm the asswipe in this situation.

"Hm that's the whole point of you coming here"

"So what should i do instead of apologizing" i asked.

"Well I know she's not gonna take this lightly so i want you to do this------

"Okay i understand thanks Dr.Grey for making me rethink what i did"

"No problem but call me Christian i feel like we're gonna be great friends" i stood up and shook his hand.

I grabbed everything i needed and headed to the department. Right when i walked in i seen Emmet and Jordan sitting with each other making my blood boil. I'm the one who's suppose to make her laugh.

When i seen her wearing that outfit it made me hard as a rock....

"Man my feet are killing me" Jordan said.

"No one told you to wear heels dip shit" Emmet laughed

"Ugh whatever asshole I'm changing my shoes" she gets up and heads towards the lockers where we keep our belongings. This was my chance to talk to her.

When she walked in i lightly pulled her arm and she turned to me and slapped my face.

"Ugh fuck i deserved that" i said rubbing my left cheek.

"You damn right you deserved it" she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"What do you want with me?"

"I- well- uhm you I just wanted to say I'm so so sorry for acting like an asswipe. I didn't want to apologize because my pride was too high to realise that i was hurting you more then it hurt me. I know i was acting like an asswipe i was just-

"YOU'RE NOT SORRY AT ALL"
"You were just jealous because i was talking to Emmet" she said with venom in her voice

"No i was mad because you said we weren't dating and he was getting to comfortable with him" is said thinking i had the upper hand and boy was I wrong about that.

"Ohhh no no nooooo first of fucking all you never said we were "DATING" you never said anything about it we had a one night stand."

"But we went on a date though"

"You're not understanding this we may have fucked but you never asked me to be your girlfriend properly soooo that means I am available and single and date anyone I want to so when you get your facts straight and stop being an asswipe then you can claim me as yours."

She sat on the chair taking off her heels and putting on some white air forces and walked out.

I felt so fucking dumb.....

But i will have her as mine and I will try even harder.

SHE'S MINE AND WILL FOREVER BE MINE!!!!!

(A/N Looks like Henry is pussy whip i don't know if i spelled ot right. Jit really is trying hard to get Jordan back. Do you think Jordan is doing to much or do you think she is doing a good job. She's such a bad ass i love it😭😭😭😭😭😭. I owe you guys an update byeeee)