"OH FUCK ME"

(I'm gonna use Henry's real name so)

Today on New York's best news, we have a big accident happening on the 29th street so today will be a busy day. And also clear sky's today no raining at all so be safe and have a nice day.

 And also clear sky's today no raining at all so be safe and have a nice day

(Oh and it's Henry's Pov btw)

I looked at the news and was disappointed another day in New York nothing's different. I walked in the kitchen getting pancake mix eggs and bacon. I turned the stove on and started cooking making sure nothing was burnt.

*MEMORIES FROM LAST NIGHT*

I grabbed her and through her on the bed i ripped her dress and got on my knees and ate her pussy out like it was a Thanksgiving dinner. Her moans and whimpers travelled through the room, i licked between her lips twice i entered her pussy with my long tongue.

"Fuckkk meee uhh yes thisss feelss soo gooddd" she gripped my hair in between her fingers and grinded her pussy in my face.

As she was about to cum she tried to move my head away but i held on to her thighs for dear life and ate her.

"Nooo n-noo st-stoppp fuckk yes uhhh"

"No your gonna take my tongue babygirl" my voice was muffled because i was eating dessert.

"Fuckkk i-imm im cu-cumming DADDDYYYYYYYYYY" she came i put my tongue out and drank it like a waterfall and some fell on my beard. Her body was shaking everywhere her legs trembling like an earthquake.

As i tried to lick her😽 again she moved back.

"N-no I'm sooo sensitive down please" i smirked at her looked at her with dark eyes. I got up from my spot and started to take off my clothes.

"You ready" i walked to her feet and pulled her at the edge.

"Now i want you to be a good girl okay" i put the tip in and she- gco

I heard a bump from upstairs it sounded like it hurts.

Jordan's Pov

I woke up in this nice looking modern room it was beautiful i looked around and my dress from last night was scattered and my panties and bra was ripped. I gasp i tried to get up but i was tangled in the sheets and fell on the floor. My body hurts so bad my legs feel like I'm finna die.