|𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲-𝖧𝗂..𝖶𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗌

My POV
I'm not dead but I'm alive after jumping over a freaking bridge just now but at least we caught up with everybody now.

"Yeah! Goldberg! Yeah!"

"Did I just- see you jump off a bridge?" Ariana asked like there was a fly in her mouth.

"Yes and I'm never doing this again with these idiots!" I said giving the two boys a glare.

"Goldberg, don't you ever do that to me again!" Charlie yelled putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah please don't, Goldie or I'm gonna kick your ass." I threatened him.

Charlie looked over and winked at me. "That's my girl." He said.

"Hey, nobody shouldn't mess with me now." I said cracking my knuckles just to scare everybody.

After a long skating drive to Eden Hall Academy we finally made it to the school I mean Julie, Ken, Dawyne and Russ are already in there and they probably didn't even save us a seat.

"All right, guys! let's go." Charlie said entering the school but not inside yet.

"Hey Averman, I'd wipe my rollerblades if I were you!" Goldberg said.

"What makes you think he needs to wipe them?" Ariana asked curiously with a laugh.

I almost ran into these people that were riding horses on the way to the side door of the auditorium.

"Aww horses.." I said looking at them in awe but Fulton grabbed my wrist telling me to come on.

"Come on Sania, this isn't a zoo!" Fulton scolded.

"Out of the way! Coming through!" Connie said to the two boys that were riding the horses.

"Man, I wanted to pet it!" I frowned.

"I'll take you this afternoon to pet them if the stables are open." Charlie said with a sigh even though he hated animals that smell.

"Really?!" I said with my eyes sparkling of excitement.

He nodded and then opened the door for everybody holding it. "Come on, this way." He said holding the door for the ladies and the boys.

"Go Go!" I said pushing a kinda slow Guy in front of me.

"Let's sneak in the back." Averman suggested.

"Okay, but be careful not to trip or fall on anything because that curtain could collapse and then everybody could see us." I said.

Ariana's skate was coming off, more like it was breaking apart which made her trip and fall making Goldberg. (arichantel04 did you not check your skates before we got here?😳😂)

with Goldberg falling he accidentally grabbed the curtain which it made it collapse on our heads making us fall down to the floor then I managed to get it off and realized that we were on the stage. "Shit!" I mumbled under my breath embarrassed hearing everybody in the auditorium laughing at us.

"Hey, get off of me!" Goldberg yells.

"I'm not even on you! Guy is the one that's touching my boob and won't get off!" I yelled back.

Guy widened his eyes and quickly got off of me blushing. "Sorry!" He said popping up from under the curtain.

"Oh um..hello.." I said awkwardly to everybody who was laughing.

"Hi.." Charlie said being awkward wrapping his arm around Goldberg.

I noticed Julie, Luis, Dawyne, Russ and Ken were shaking thier heads at us just laughing to themselves.