|𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝖵𝖺𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖵𝗌 𝖣𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗌

My POV
It was now Dawn and it was time to play against the Varsity but without everyone in the stands cheering loudly and blowing air horns, let's just get this shit over with before Orion finds out we were messing and fooling with the Varsity.

Right now we were skating in circles like the Varsity was just doing, god dammit why do we gotta fuck with them again ughh! Well hopefully this is the last time they mess with us.

"Oh, ants in your mask?" Averman asked teasing Riley because he had red spots all over his face because those fire ants ate him up last night.

Riley stayed quiet and glared at him.

"Ah, it looks like you're a goalie for a dart team." Averman roasted.

"Yeah, yeah." Averman said laughing.

Riley had enough of him making fun of his face so he grabbed him by his shirt giving him the death stare; I hated bullies like him so I skated over.

"Hey! Leave Averman alone." I yell out.

"Yeah, leave my man alone! Y-you-you dummy." Jenny said trying to think of a way to insult him but failed.

"That was the worst insult ever there, sugarpie." Averman said scratching his neck.

Jenny turned around and shot him a glare which made Averman jump in fear. "I..I'll go now." Averman said skating away as fast as he could away from Riley and his girlfriend Jenny.

"Punk." I heard Riley mumble under his breath.

...

"They didn't tell me until it was too late." Adam said frowning.

Adam really tried his best to get Charlie to believe him but Charlie didn't. "Yeah, right. Preppy!" Charlie said scoffing.

"You really should've believed him, Charlie! That's not right." I said skating up beside him.

Charlie just looked at me angrily. "Whatever Sania just go find your boyfriend!" Charlie snapped skating away from me.

I sighed and skated around looking for Guy.

"Charlie, I know your upset that Sania has moved on but you need to get yourself together and find a way to make it up to Sania. Because you two were like meant for each other, hell I even knew it since Day one in our District five days. And by the way I believe Adam because I'm his girl and that's what I'm supposed to do! Buttt..I'm sure she would appreciate it if you apologized to her and the team. And maybe she'll take you back, just saying Spazway; just try hard but you can't act like an asshole everyday to her and Guy." Ariana said speaking some facts. (arichantel04 Ooo tell em!)

Charlie sighed and looked down. "I mean I've been such a dick lately..maybe your right Ari. I love Sania and I didn't wanna lose her but look what happened." Charlie said frowning.

Ariana gave him a pat on the shoulder. "We'll talk more about this later but right now we gotta beat Varsity's ass again." Ariana said smirking and skating over to get ready.

"Okay, guys, concentrate now!" Riley said yelling at his teammates.

"Check! Set!"

Charlie and Riley had the face off while me and Connie were in the back getting ready to steal something from the Varsity.

"Let's get started, I have to go see Hans tomorrow." I said yawning tiredly while holding my hockey stick.

Averman furrowed his eyebrows. "What does this gotta do with Hans though?" Averman said chuckling.

I glared at him. "I- look I'm just worried about Hans and-" I started to say until I got knocked down by a Varsity player.

"Woah!" I yell out with my face on the ice.

"Hey!" Connie yelled out angrily.

I got up being the strong girl I was and kept skating trying to catch up with the Varsity stealing the puck.

Connie and Guy skated in front of Cole blocking him.

"You got this, block him!" Julie said through the bench.

Cole smirked and laughed. "All right, two for one!" Cole said pushing both of them down on the ice.

"Do something, Goldie!" I said almost out of breath.

"Come on, Buddy make your move! Make your move!" Goldberg said yelling but got tripped by Cole.

The varsity had scored of course because everybody thinks they are better then us, like come on now! I literally just whooped thier ass yesterday and I'm not afraid to do it again.

The ducks groaned in frustration shaking thier heads.

"Get loose Charlie." Dwayne said.

"Come on, Charlie!" Russ yelled out.

...

My POV
This little game has been going on for about a minute or so, it's time we might as well just call it quits.

All of a sudden with my own eyes I see Charlie pushing Adam. "How do you like it Banks?!?" A pissed off Charlie said.

Me, Ariana, and Guy rushed over to the two boys that we're about to kill each other.

"Oh my god, not you two!" Ariana said standing in between the two boys.

Adam didn't listen to us telling him to stop. "Yeah, nice take out! You'd be in the box!" Adam argued.

Charlie shoved him again but it was hard this time. "Go cry to your rich parents!" Charlie argued back.

Adam's face was red under his helmet and it wasn't just because Ariana made him hot. It was because Charlie was making him angry. "Alright, Fine!" Adam said shoving him back.

"Banksy Stop please!" Ariana said jumping onto his back to calm him down.

"Charlie, Quit it! This is ridiculous!" I said grabbing his arms trying my best to get Adam out of a headlock.

The Varsity came over and started jumping everyone ohh they really wanna get thier ass whooper again well here comes my physical side.

Ariana took care of Riley for me because he was obviously scared of me so I took care of Cole's big ass head.

"Oh, looks like the manly monster wants to fight me." Cole said acting like he was afraid.

I raised my eyebrows and folded my arms. "What the hell did you just call me?!" I growled using my two hands grabbing his Jersey and throwing him across the bench.

"OOF!" Cole said in pain behind the bench.

"For the record, Sania isn't a man. I mean she may sound like one but that don't mean your bitch ass should call her one!' Guy said jumping over the boards to teach Cole a lesson.

It was now a huge riot in the rink more like a big ass fight once again but it was really, I mean really physical and violent.

"HEY!" Coach Orion said turning on the lights inside the rink.

Nobody didn't hear Coach Orion telling us to stop but we kept going. "HEY! THAT'S ENOUGH! HEY! HEY!" Orion yells loudly again which made us stop attacking the Varsity.

Orion grabbed a Varsity player by his jersey aggressively. "Its a good thing I'm not your Coach but get the hell out of this rink!" Orion yelled.

The varsity gave us some glares and stares while skating away, even Adam had to go and get himself patched up at the nurse's office.

"Didn't I tell you guys to stay away from the Varsity?!" Coach Orion yells at us disappointingly.

Oh boy...I mean he did tell us twice to leave the Varsity alone but it's not our fault tho! Ugh, Riley and Cole are the ones that started this whole thing! You know what I'm gonna step away from Eden Hall tomorrow just to go visit Hans I'm worried about him.. because he's like a grandpa to me.

Even though I'm still mad at Bombay...but I need him as well.