|𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲-𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍

My POV
It was the final period and Charlie got pushed down by bear player which made the puck move super slowly.
The ducks stood up from the bench to see if it would go in anyway, lord please let it go in!

"Clear it Charlie! Clear it!" Averman yelled.

Charlie didn't even pass it or listened to nobody with his stupid ass, he ended up slipping watching the puck move away from him.

"Charlie No!"

DAMM MAN! THE PUCK DIDN'T GO IN IT STOPPED!

"NO!" Charlie angrily yelled on the ice.

The bear player stole the puck and charged down the ice leaving Charlie laying there pissed off and upset.

"Come on! Where's the D?!" Goldberg yelled.

It was too late to even start the D because the bears had already scored and we lost in overtime.

"Oh, there goes the buzzer. This baby is over, a very disappointing tie for the Eden Hall Warriors."

"They opened their cabin door and let those blake bears climb right in."

"I think it's time you go ahead and tell him." Ariana said giving me a tap on the shoulder.

I nodded and sighed. "I think so too." I said.

...

We all came inside the locker room angry, upset, and hurt that we had lost.

Charlie threw his stick and helmet across the room in frustration, I don't know what the hell he is mad for!

"The guy hooked me, all right?" Charlie angrily said.

Ken sighed. "We didn't need anymore Goals." Ken said speaking the truth.

He got in Ken's face. "Hey, listen, I was trying to win it!" Charlie yelled.

"Good fucking job Charlie!" Ariana yelled walking past him. (Yes girl you better snap)

"Well, mission unaccomplished Charlie!" Averman said glaring at him.

"Huh?" Charlie said just trying to start something even though it was a bad time.

"We let down, simple as that." Guy said irritatingly.

"Hey! You let down, I played hard!" Connie said walking past her ex.

It was at this moment Guy knew he needed to run..because Charlie turned around stomping towards him.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN?!? YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T LET DOWN WHEN YOU WERE HOLDING MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND ON THE BENCH!" Charlie yells.

Guy face was turning red and it wasn't just because of me.

"Charlie! Calm down, Guy didn't do anything wrong..you did!" I said standing in between the two boys.

Charlie didn't like me standing up for him. "So your just gonna stick up for this mister know it all?!?!" Charlie said getting ten times louder.

I was about to speak when Ariana came and tried to help but Charlie cussed her out to sit her ass down and stay out of this.

"I'm not trying to stick up for him and you know that! Wait a damm minute, don't try to turn this on me. When you were the one that never called but instead you were too busy hooking up with Linda behind my back.." I yelled with my face turning really red.

Charlie chuckled. "Now your just making up stupid stories, I never hooked up with Linda." He said.

"Oh yeah? Tell everyone in this room how you cheated on me!" I said folding my arms.