|𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝖡𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖬𝖺𝗇

Charlie sighed. "What is this all about?" Charlie asked not wanting to be here.

"Yeah, we don't wanna see no opera show." I said.

"You two sit down." Bombay said pointing towards the stands.

Charlie scoffed and sat down beside me and Bombay.

My POV
I watch Coach Orion push a little girl in a wheelchair out on the ice, I wonder if that's his niece or something.

"Is that his niece?" I asked.

Bombay shook his head. "No, that's his daughter." He said.

I didn't know he had a daughter..I thought he was a single father with no kids.

Charlie watched them in awe while I sat there just looking at the both of them, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"She was injured in a car accident about five years ago." Bombay said looking at Charlie.

I frowned. "Oh my God, that's terrible!" I said.

"He was driving, and they got sideswiped." Bombay says telling the story.

Then that explains why Orion is such a jerk we shouldn't judge people when we don't know what they've been through, Or that could be the reason why he gave up playing pros.

Charlie turned around and looked at Bombay thinking. "So that's why he gave up playing pros?" Charlie asked confusedly.

"When the North Stars left Minnesota, he stayed." Bombay explained.

"He didn't want to disrupt her recovery." Bombay said.

All this time I've always thought Orion was a jerk turns out he's not..he's actually a good person with a heart. I still feel bad about what happened to his daughter five years ago.

"I can't believe my dumbass didn't know this sooner." I said looking down sadly.

Bombay gave me a pat on the back. "Her doctors and her friends were here." Bombay said.

"Awww, he seems like a good father." I said in awe.

Charlie felt really guilty for the way he treated him. "We all just thought he was some washed-up bully who couldn't hack it." Charlie said.

"I know, Your right Bombay we shouldn't dislike somebody when we don't know what the hell they've been through." I said.

Bombay nodded. "That's right." Bombay said.

Charlie looked over at me the whole time he probably was upset because of the way he was acting for days around me I mean I know I should forgive him but not just yet.

"He can hack it Charlie." Bombay said.

Charlie sighed.

"He just simply made a choice."

"I mean he had too.." I said shaking my head.

"I don't think he's ever regretted it for a minute."

I was shocked to know about Orion's past but to know that he got into a car accident and that his daughter was injured badly just got me.

"Come on." Bombay said getting up.

Charlie just stared at me for a minute I didn't look back at him because I was still pretty upset that he caused a big ruckus in the locker room. He's probably trying to get me back, should I give him another chance?.. (arichantel04 *interest Jeopardy theme song* 🤣)