part 1

Izuku is in his first year, is 16 and looks like this.

Nezuko is the last demon, she can not walk in the sun, she can talk but chooses not to and became a mute Also she speaks ancient japenese

Nezuko is the last demon, she can not walk in the sun, she can talk but chooses not to and became a mute Also she speaks ancient japenese .also 16 and looks like this.

Nezuko pov As I was walking through the alleyways  I found a group of kids I walked towards them but when they saw me they shivered as if they saw a demon

Nezuko pov
As I was walking through the alleyways  I found a group of kids I walked towards them but when they saw me they shivered as if they saw a demon.

Random kid pov 

As me and my friend were in the alley hoping to run into villains (they are like bakugo and are cocky). As we were walking we saw a pair of cold red/pinkish eyes that paralyzed us as we saw the person walk out of the shadows she looked like a villian so we ran.  

A couple of weeks later ...

Izuku pov 

As I was in class listening to present mic teach English I couldn't help but get excited because after today's lesson I could see my mom (I haven't seen her in a while). As the bell rang everyone got up and headed towards 1A's building lida and uraraka saw that I was going towards the gait and lida shouted "hey midoriya where are you going today you are not allowed to leave school grounds" while chopping the air with his hands.

"I'm going to see my mom and say hi" I said, lisa said "alright but remember be back by 9:00" I just smiled and laughed a bit because he went full cop mode "don't worry I will, bye".

A couple of minutes later...

As I was walking to my moms house I heard a kid tell his friend about a 'demon girl' in the alleys of musutafu scaring the locals. As I reached my moms house I knocked on the door and she said "who is it" and I said "it's me" she rushed towards the door and opened it and then said "you've grown" I laughed and replied "have i" unaware of my growth. 

As we catched up I decided to ask about the 'demon girl' " hey mom what is this demon girl"  "kids say a villian is in the alley scaring the locals" she said
As I thought about the 'villain' I realised it was close and started fearing for my mother.

"Hey mom" I said "yes dear"she replied "I am going to go find the villian" I say , she looked hesitant at first but learned into it because she trust her son "be careful" she said I smiled and said "I will"

As I was searching the alleyways I saw a old box lying next to some garbage, I walked past it and then I heard something behind me "creeaaak" turning around I saw a leg come out of the box and slowly the whole body I stared at her with a mix of curiosity and fear as she started to grow I jumped back and she slowly lifted her head as I saw her face I was breath taken as the word "beautiful" escaped my mouth. 

Nezuko pov 

As I lifted my head and saw the boy I thought it was my brother and ran up to him.

Izuku pov

As the girl came running up to me I got into a stance ready to fight but what confused me was the muzzle, she did something unexpected, she did the exact opposite of what i thought, she hugged me "c-c-can yo-u p-lease let me g-go" I stuttered whilst blushing a storm. She ran over to the box picked It up and gave it to me.

"W-what's your n-name" I asked she pointed to the inside of the box and in the back was a carving that read nezuko in ancient japenese "is that your name, n-nezuko" I asked "mhm" "I'm izuku midoriya". She pushed the box on me at first I was confused she kept pushing it on me and i said "do y-you want me to w-waer it" I said trying to keep my stutter down she replied with a "mhm". 

When I put it on she dragged me out of the alley and into the market place and ran to a stand that selled haoris. She looked through them until she found a green checkered haori and kept on pushing on me "do you want me to wear this too" I asked she replied with another "mhm", she went to another store which sells earings as I was paying for it and saying "sorry".

She grappeed a pair of  hanafuda earings and gave them to me and I put them on. 

Nezuko pov

Nezuko pov

As I stared at 'izuku' I went behind his back and went inside the box

izuku pov

As the girl went behind me, she seemingly vanished.i thought it was weird and then i stared at the clock and it said it was 8:45 so i ran home and said "bye see you soon" and went back to heights alliance not knowing nezuko was there.

When I walked in everyone looked at izuku and most of the girls went red  then kirishima said "midori-bro where were you and what are you wearing?" Izuku having just noticed this went a bit red and said "I-I was a-day  my  m-mom house and then b-brou-ght some new c-loths,why does it look bad?"  Everyone looked and said "no" some of the girls said it a bit loud but izuku thought nothing then he said "night" and walked up to his room. 

When he got to his room he placed the box down on his bed and when he was about to change he heard a "mph" as he saw nezuko fall out of the box and on the floor, awkwardly he said "u-u-um h-hi"