part 2

Izuku pov

"U-um h-hi" izuku said half scared that the girl he now knew as nezuko appeared to of thin air and the other half embarrassed thinking that there is a girl in HIS bedroom.

"Mph" she replied whilst tilting her head, 'cute' he thought.

Izuku remembering where he found nezuko, him being the kind hearted cinnamon roll he is asked "do you have anyware to go",to which she moved her head side to side indicating a no.

"N-nezuko,do y-you wa-want to s-s-stay here" he said whilst red as a tomato. nezuko nodded to which he smiled, he then put a blanket on the floor with a pillow and said whilst turning to face her "alright I'll sleep on the floor you sleep on the be-" as he turned around he saw nezuko in his closet in the middle of a pile of clothes and he found it cute,'cute is a word that fits her' izuku thought.

Then he remembers she is in his closet so he walks up to her and said kindly "nezuko you sleep on the bed okay" to which she replied with a "mhm" and walked to his bed.

As he was on the floor he thought 'I  best keep this a secret' and drifted to sleep

As he slept he saw a boy with the same outfit as his and said "excuse me w-who are you" to which he replied I'm tanjiro kamado,and your izuku midoriya"

"How did you kno-" but was interrupted by his alarm.As he woke up to the sun in his face he looked around for nezuko he saw she was not there "must of been a dream" he said and looked down and saw he was still wearing the green checkered haori and earings "so it wasn't a dream" he said as he went to  go change he heard a "mhhhhhhm" under the bed.

As he looked under the bed he saw nezuko "nezuko why are you there" he asked. nezuko knowing she cant talk simply sticks he hand in the sun and he watches as it sets a light for a second.

He quickly realised the sun will kill her so he close the curtain. Nezuko comes out and izuku just sighs in relief "nezuko I'm going to cook, I'll bring you a plate as well, dont worry I will be back in 5 minutes "and walk out of the room still not noticing he's still wearing the same attire.

After he made breakfust he realised he was still wearing the outfit so he ran up stairs with nezukos food.

When he walked in he saw nezuko sitting on my bed and he realised her clothes were dirty so he walked to his closet ,got a pair of hos shorts and a white to with the kanji for short "nezuko take these and get ch-changed in the bathroom and I'll wash your clothes" he said and she headed to the bathroom and started to change.

Whilst she was in the bathroom he started to change into the school uniform. She handed him the clothes "thanks nezuko I will be going to school now and I'll be back soon also your foods there so make sure to eat" he said before heading to school.

As soon as school finished he rushed back to 1A dorms to check on nezuko.
"Jeez what's up with deku" uraraka said
"No idea" said lida.

As izuku walked in his dorm he saw the food with a basket on top of it to stop flies."nezuko you weren't hungry, well be sure to eat dinner or you will be hungry" izuku said a bit concerned

Todoroki pov

As I was stuck with laundry duty I saw a girls dress in midoriya pile "is he ........ cross dressing " 

Bakugo pov

As i was walking to my room I heard  "aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh nezuko" from deku so I opened his door and blasted...

...a girl?