part 4

3 days later

It's been a couple 3 days since izuku has started to teach nezuko how to talk and she's learning but still not great and she's taken of her muzzle and started to eat food because she made her body capable of eating food to get energy, and since izuku spent more time with nezuko his stutter started to fade.

Downstairs

"Hey has anyone notice midori acting strange lately" mina said " oh yeah, its as if he's a different person" uraraka sai" 1. He's lost his stutter 2. He isn't shy around girls and last but not least he's more confident" lisa replied "oooh do you reckon midori has a girlfriend" mina said " I mean it would make sense "todoroki said " waht would make sense the whole class said " the kimono I found in his washing, the girl I saw and the way he always daydream like someone's on his mind" 

izuku pov

"Nezuko heres breakfast, open up" izuku saidand nezuko quickly ate everything "okay show me your progress nezuko"  izuku said "iz-izu-ku" nezuko said "very good, I'm proud of you nezuko" izuku said and she hugged him "iz-izuku"  nezuko starred blushing all over "yes nezuko" he said " izu-uku I love-""hey nerd get down stairs schools about to start" bakugo said barging in

2 minutes ago

Bakugo pov

As I was walking to get the nerd ready for school i heard deku talking so I decided to listen in "okay nezuko show me your progress" deku said "iz-izuku"  someone with a pretty voice which I'm pretty sure is nezuko "very good" the nerd says "izu-uku I love-" I heard her say and I knew she was confessing so I barged in and didn't let her confess because SHE IS MINE "hey nerd get down stairs schools about to start" bakugo said and he and the nerd left for school.

A while later
Nezuko

'Dammit I was so close' nezuko thought 'I nearly confessed if it wasn't for bakugo,maybe I shouldn't confess just incase he rejects me and I'll lose him too' nezuko thought.

(Shes scared of rejection and isn't sure izuku likes her and she doesn't want him to leave)

As nezuko explores 1A dorms (she does it when there gone) she looks out the window to see U.A building and wonders 'when will izuku be back everytime he leaves my heart feels like its killing me' as she look at the 1a classroom and sees izuku sitting in the far corner next to the window (like any other anime protagonist) and he sees her and they both wave at each other

"If only you knew how much I love you" they both though staring at one another

(SHOULD THIS HAVE A SAD ENDING OR A HAPPY ENDING)