part 5

'Man today was a rough day' izuku thought to himself ' that fight with almight got me really tired' he thought, he then sniffs his clothes 'and smelly, I need to take a shower' izuku thought whilst going into his room "nezuko you here" he said and got no reply "must be exploring, better get back soon though" he thought "better make use of the time and jump in the shower" he said whilst walking into the shower

15 minutes later...

Nezuko pov

'Ah that was a lovely sleep' she thought whilst still being huddled in a pile of izukus clothes in his closet 'when will he be back' she thought.

As she stood up and exited the closet she heard a the bathroom door open and out came izuku with nothing but a towel with damp hair and water that highlighted his 8 pack and made him look like a God she stared whilst having the biggest nosebleed ever 'error nezuko-chan has stopped working'.

The moment izuku saw nezuko standing right before him and him practically naked he he blushed redder then kirishimas hair and rushed back in the bathroom faster than zenitsu's  thunder clap and flash .'OH MY GOD' he thought 'she saw me practically naked' izuku thought whilst hearing a gentle knock on the door.

"Izuku I've got some clothes for you" nezuko said "t-th-thanks" he said whilst opening the door and taking the clothes. As he finished putting on the shirt, he walked out and saw nezuko drooling lying on his bed.

'He looked so hot,I wish I could see him without the towel though' nezuko thought whilst rolling on his bed drooling "n-nezuko" izuku said which got her out of her trance "hi izuku" nezuko said "sorry you saw that" izuku said staring down at the floor feeling ashamed and embarrassed.

"No it's ok dont feel bad" nezuko said whilst looking at izuku "you couldn't have known I was here after all I was sleeping in your closet in your clothes" nezuko said "what" izuku said with a blank face "n-nothing,forget what I said" nezuko said whilst moving her hands to her face to hide herself from the embarrassing.

'Hes gonna hate me now' nezuko thought "dont worry nezuko, I think its cute" izuku said whilst moving nezukos hands out of her face whilst smiling. As izuku opened his eyes and saw nezuko's eyes staring back at him they both started to unconsciously move there faces towards each other as they got closer and closer to the point where they were a few inches a way and about to kiss-"Deku hurry up and get down stairs the others want to talk" bakugo shouted whilst punching the door knocking them out of there trance.

"B-be r-ri-ght the-re kachan" izuku said running out of the door and down stairs blushing heavily leaving a sad blushing nezuko and both of them thinking 'we were gonna kiss, no she/he would never kiss me'.

Izuku pov

As izuku walked downstairs whilst still having a slight blush he saw everyone sitting together "um hey guys kachan  said you needed me" izuku said "funny we never sent bakugo to go get you, but izuku we have to talk" lida said "about what" "what do you mean what" mina said "you barely spend anytime with us, you usually spend all the time in your room, dont stutter anymore and daydream in class thinking about your girlfriend. Lucky bastard!" Mineta said "girlfriend" izuku said dumbfounded "nezuko isn't my girlfriend" izuku said blushing whilst swaying his hands in the air "who's nezuko" everyone said 'crap' izuku thought.

"Nezuko's my friend I met a while ago and shes helping me with my stutter" izuku said 'good save' he thought "oooh is she hot and single, because if she wants a real man tell her to call me" mineta and kaminari said "dont talk about nezuko like that" izuku said "I'm going to my room" he said and left

5 minutes ago...

Nezuko pov 

As izuku walked out I decided to follow him but bakugo grabbed her hand and grabbed her by the shoulders "be my girlfriend" bakugo said "what no kachan izuku said that's special between a boy and a girl who love each other" she said(she only hangs with izuku and he calls him kachan and thats what she thinks his name is) "WHY a person like you should be grateful" bakugo said angered "because-" nezuko replied "your in love with deku aren't you" Baku-ho said to which she blushed and slowly nodded her head " well guess what" bakugo said "what" she replied "you will be mine no matter what you say" bakugo shouted whilst slamming her against the wall.

As nezuko got pushed against the wall bakugo grabbed both her hands,  put them above her head and covered her mouth "you are mine not deku's and I think I deserve a reward" bakugo whispered in her ear and started kissing her neck and trailing his hand down deku's top which annoyed him more and ripped it of her.

As he moved his hand away from her mouth he stole her first kiss and started fondling her boob. As nezuko started crying and tried to scream and fight back but couldn't because every time she did bakugo would blast her hands so she couldn't do anything, she felt useless and afraid and with one thought in her head 'izuku please, save me'...

"HEY GET OF HER NOW"