Part 19~

Jordan's POV
I turn around and see Cory standing there. Coffee in hand. "What are you doing here?". I was confused. It's not like Cory and Mia were close. What business does he have to visit her. "Just came to visit Mia." I was suspicious now. "Yeah but you and Mia ain't remotely close, so why now." I asked trying to get a answer out of him. "Jordan there's something I need to tell you." I was getting impatient now. "The day Mia was shot.... I was there." What the fuck. "SHE TOOK THE BULLET FOR YOU?!?!." I screamed loud enough for all the nurses to hear outside. "I'm so sorry Jordan." I pushed him against the wall and grabbed him by the collar. "If anything happens to her, I'll kill you." I threaten him. "Jordan calm down, I know this is all my fault." I wanted to punch him. "After everything you did to her? That night at the fucking party?! You're scum. You should've fucking taken that bullet and you know it." I spit in his face still grabbing him by the collar. The nurses and a doctor came running in trying to break me and Cory apart. I point at him "If she don't wake up. You're dead." I say and walk out of Mia'a room. I can't believe him.

2 days later I haven't spoken to Cory since that day at the hospital. Dad spoke to the social. He wants me to move back in. I accepted his offer, but warned him I refuse to talk to Cory. Or have anything to do with him. I have school today. It's the first time I've been back to Ackley Bridge since I moved away. It won't be the same without Mia here. I dread to think how she was feeling after I never even contacted her. I'm such a dick. I walk into school and nod my head at a few people. Chloe, walks up to me. She's such a bitch. "Heard about Mia, such a shame." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah like you care, Chloe you never spoke to her once." I walked off. She so fucking fake. God that sounds like something Mia would say. I had Science first today. I was dreading having a conversation with any of these lot. "Morning everyone. We're going to be doing an experiment today." I sighed. I was sitting across from these lads who I hated. One of the little shits decided to pipe up and make a comment. "Heard your girlfriends in a coma. At least she don't have to see you anymore." He fist bumped his mate and I lost it. I lost my temper. I got off my seat and punched him. "Jordan. Isolation. NOW." I walked out slamming the door behind me. I fucking hated this school.

I walked into isolation and kicked one of the chairs over not realising Mr Bell was in there. "Right that's a nice warm welcome isn't it. Nice to see you back kid." He smiled whilst saying it. He's the only teacher I could tolerate in this school. "So what you here for." He asked. I didn't really like opening up to people. Especially about a girl. "I'm just annoyed about what happened to Mia." He dropped his pen. "Wilson I never thought I'd hear the day you cared about a girl so much." He laughed and I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Yeah well things change sir." He continued to laugh. "So what's the problem with telling her you like her then?" I was shocked. How did he know. "Wha- I never said I liked her." He shook his head. "Do you think I'm stupid. Just tell the girl Jordan." It was sad though. I don't know when I would be able to tell her properly. But he was right. I needed to tell her.

The rest of the day went really slow. After school I hopped on the bus to go and see Mia. When I walked up to her room I saw her mum sat next to her bed holding her hand. I didn't really want to disturb her but I needed to see Mia. I knocked on the door and entered. "Oh hi Jordan." She looked at me with tearful eyes. "Hi erm. Shall I come back another  time?" I say thinking maybe I shouldn't have came in. "No stay." She pleaded I was quite shocked I thought she would've wanted some alone time. "She's really fond of you, you know." She says as I sit down on the chair opposite her. "Yeah I'm fond of her too." She smiles a very heartfelt smile. As if it's like she needed to hear it. "When her dad died, she would never open up to anyone. And when she told me she told you. I was shocked. She used to just stay in her room for months. It's like you brought her true self back out." She said smiling. "She really is special." I said proudly. I wish I could say all this to Mia. "You should come round one time." I smiled "yeah I'd like that."

We sat and spoke for quite a while until it was getting quite late. "I best get off home. School tomorrow. Is it okay if I come back tomorrow?" I ask just so I know it's okay with her mum. "Jordan come back as much as you want." I get up off my seat until her machine starts beeping. "What's happening, Mia?Mia?" I burst out the door and run towards the nurse. "We need Help!!" I scream waiting for someone to come in. Me and her mum we're told to leave. I need her.
———————————————————————————
It took me a while to write this chapter. I've also completed writing part 20 so let me know if I should upload that one tonight xx