Part 10~

Remember that song me and my dad had started playing well I finished it the other day. I've never performed in front of anyone besides my dad. I was always too nervous. Also, this song meant so much too me I just didn't know whether I felt like anyone would really understand the pain of it.

I went to the music room at lunch again. I'd written a new song the other day. I'd written a new song over the past couple a weeks but it wasn't finished. I kinda wrote it about Jordan. I started strumming the melody on my guitar because it's been in my head all day. I started humming and the door suddenly swung open. Of course. Do I even need to say who it is. "Mia." I knew he was the person there before that had heard me song that's why I never brought it up again. "Can I help you?" "Look Mia I'm sorry I fucked up." I patted the seat next to me telling him to sit. "So you sing?" I nodded and didn't know what to say I still felt partly awkward. "Sing for me." Well I mean the only song I know is basically about him. Maybe he won't notice.

..... You can take this heart. Heal it or break it all apart. No, this isn't fair. Love me or leave me here alone. ~ little mix (love me or leave me).

He just sat there speechless. I don't think I'm an amazing singer. I think he caught onto the fact that the song was about him. It could've been about anyone though. He smiled a weak smile and got up and walked out the door. I don't understand why he keeps just leaving in silence.

I walk out the music room and see Missy and Nas. "Hey stranger." "Hiya babe". I felt bad I've been very distant since the party. It's not their fault I'm just very confused at the moment. I think I need to speak to them. "Can I talk to you about something?". They both nodded their heads and we started walking "..... and so yeah I actually think I have a soft spot for him but he just walks away in silence. Can you tell me what's really going on with him?" They looked at me. "Not really." "Why not?" "Because no one knows this kid inside and out. He just keeps to himself. Really your the only attention he's ever given someone at this school." So did that mean I meant a lot to him?

Mr Bell came running into my science class. I was surprised to hear that he was looking for me. "Sorry sir I need to borrow Mia. It's important." He started running out of the classroom. I walked quickly behind him as he walked into isolation. "He won't calm down. I felt like you were our best option." "Why?He hates me." Mr Bell looked shocked. "I don't think he hates you considering he talks about you everyday." Tears started forming in my eyes slightly. "Jordan?" His knuckles were all bloody. He was sitting against the wall on the floor. I plopped down next to him. I took his hand gently. Obviously Mr Bell hadn't seen this yet. "I'll leave you two to it." Mr Bell left the room. I stood up to go and get some stuff out of the first aid box. "Mia don't go." " I'm just getting something for your hand." "So are you gonna tell me why you did it." He looked up his eyes were red. " BECAUSE OF YOU MIA. YOU DONT SEE IT. YOU NEVER DO I TRY AND TRY TO MAKE YOU SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. IVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE. MY LIFES SHIT AND ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF. FUCK ACKLEY BRIDGE IM SICK OF ALL THE DRAMA AT THIS FUCKING SCHOOL." I couldn't believe how he shouted at me. I was quite scared. A boy had never spoken to me like this before. I got up and just stood there staring at him. "Well how do you expect to be loved when you don't show love yourself." And with that I walked out of isolation and stormed past Mr Bell. I'm actually mortified.