Before the Torture

Addison awoke, drowsy and with a dull headache. Someone must have spiked her drink at the party last night, or she drank too much, she wasn't sure.

Her fears were confirmed though when she opened her eyes. Her hands were tied above her head, and feet in a set of dark stocks.

Her feet had been bared, her white socks and boots were laying on the floor next to the stocks. Her toes had also been tied back leaving her feet immobile.She also was stripped to her bra and underwear, leaving her in her black bra and her red underwear.

She tugged against the metal toe ties trying to break free. But they were strong, clearly equipped to withstand heavy violent thrashing around.

Addison: What the fuck? HELP! HELLO!?

It took several minutes for her to realize who it was.And to Addison's surprise A familiar face walked in the room as she thought about who it could be.It was none other than Dixie.

Dixie looked excited and nervous.She was also in her bra and underwear like Addison and her feet were also bare.

Dixie: Hello Addison...Remember me. Sorry about spiking your drink but I'm afraid it's rather necessary for this evening's... activities.Think of this as revenge for what you did to me last time.

She lightly rubbed Addison's right sole. Her feet were warm, after all she had been partying the night before.