Breaking Addison with her Ticklish Feet

Dixie: Very well... time to break you, Addison!

She returned to the Addison's feet. Rubbing some lotion in her hands she lathered the pinkish soles with the lotion and rubbed it in..

Addison's feet were now glistening with the lotion and now felt twice as sensitive as before.

Dixie: This is my favorite part... One more hour ok sweetie? Then I'll let you go...

Addison nodded her head. She had no choice but to submit to the torture. The only glimmer of hope was that in 1 hour she would be free of it all.

Dixie grabbed a hairbrush and showed it to Addison. Addison had never been tickled with a hairbrush before, but looking at the bristles... she feared the worst.

Dixie; Time to beg Addison I wanna hear you beg for It to stop!

She began scrubbing those immobile feet hard with the brush. She did so in expert fashion. Long hard up and down strokes, little fast circles around the balls of her feet... every cruel tactic she knew.

Addison; NAHHAHAHA AHHAHAHA STAHHHP HAHA STAHHP HAHAH THAHAHTS FUHHCKED UGHHHP HAHAV MEHHHRCY MEHHHRCY PLEAHHHSE IM BEHHHGING YOUHH NOT THE BRUHHHSHSSH HAHAH STAHHP HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEAHHSE HHAVEEE MEHHRCY HAHAHAHA

Addison was in hell. Forced to beg like a child for her captor's mercy, she didn't care that it was weak, she was weak. She had ticklish feet that were being exploited by the thin bristles of the devil hairbrush.

Addison: PLEHAHAHAHHHHHHSSEE PLEAHHHHHSE IM FUHHHCKING BEHHHGGGING HAHAHAH JOHH MOHHHRE AHHA FUCK IM SWEAHHHTING HAHAHAH MEHHHRCY MEHHHRCY GIHHHRL PLEAHHSE MEHHHHRCY HAHAHAHAH STAHHP HAHAHAHA

Dixie: Fuck that begging is so hot! You're embarrassing me Addison... stop turning me on!

She teased as she scrubbed the base of her toes. This only added to Addison's laughter as she screamed.

Addison: HAHHAAHHA NOHHT MY TOEHHHS HAHAAH OHH YOUHH FUHHHCK HAHAHAH YOUH HFUHHHCK HAHAH MEHHHRCY HAH NO MOHHHRE HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAH STAHHP ITSSS TORRTTUREEE HAHAHAHAH PLEAHHSE HAHAHAHAHAA

Dixie: Nope! Time to end you... I've had fun babe! Hopefully, we meet again...

Dixie now went full-on. Adding a second hairbrush to the feet she scrubbed both immobile soles hard up and down. She did so with the intent of making Addison pass out... it was only a matter of time

Addison: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHH FUHCHCHCHHCHCKLK HAHAHHA STAHHHHPPPPPOPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHHA MEHHHHHRCYYYYY HAHAHAGAG MEHHHRCY HAHAG MEHH HAHAH MEHHRR HAHAHA FUHHCHCK HAHAHAH NOHHO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHhahahhahHehehehehehhhehheNooohho....

It took about 20 minutes of nonstop scrubbing to finally knock Addison out.