Addison's Ticklish Feet Torture

Dixie: Shhh relax babe... besides you might have more fun than you think...

Her rubbing suddenly changed to a dance of her nails across Addison's sole. Addison Had always been unbearably ticklish, a fact no one knew about.

Addison: Hehehy Dixieee! Stahhp! Nohho Hahahaha Nohhoo Stahhp

Dixie's heart raced. This was perfect.. the hot sweet girl Addison rae was extremely ticklish. And she loved it. She also loved the idea of her getting revenge.

Dixie had discovered her fascination for tickling after What happened with Addison 4 months ago. Not just tickling though, Dixie liked hard merciless tickle torture. The idea of having her victim begging for it to end as they laughed fruitlessly in their bondage. She couldn't deny it... it turned her on.

Dixie; Mmm ticklish? I love these cute little feet of yours, especially those toes, But i didn't expect little Addison to have very ticklish feet?

Addison: YEHHHHSS STOHHP YOUHH DIXIEEEHAHAHAH NOHHHOO HHAVEEE MEHRCYYY PLEAHHSEE STOHHP ITSSS SOO BADDD

Dixie was now dancing her fingers at the base of Addison's toes. The toe ties were effective in preventing her from protecting that sensitive area at the base, this was proving a problem for Addison who was screaming in laughter at Dixie's long nails.

Addison: NAHAHHAHA NOHHT THEHHERR PLEAHHSE HHAHA FUCHHK HAHAH NOHHO SHIHHT NOHHT THE TOEESS ANYWHEREEE BUTTT THEEE TOEEESS

Dixie: Please? Oh looks like you're getting desperate! Can't take it huh? I'm barely touching you! Your feet must be very ticklish then. Let's Torture you some more then.

Dixie used her long nails as they danced between Addison's warm toes. Addison lost it. This was one of her weak spots and it was noticeable as her laughter upped in volume.It was especially bad with Dixie using her long nails to tickle her.

Addison: NAHHAHAHAH NOHHO FUHHHCK NOHHT THEHHHERR HAHAH NOHHT THEHEHHREEE PLEAHHHSE FUHHHCKING STAHHHP NOHHTT BETWEHHN MY TOEHHHSSS FUCHHKKCKKK! NOHHTTT THHEREE PLEAHHHSE STOHHP DIXIEEE

Dixie: Oh it's the toes that drive you crazy huh? Good thing they're so darn cute... I just wanna eat them!

She brought her head to Addison's long toes and began lightly biting them. Her teeth just light enough to tickle her into tears.

Addison: NAHAHAHAH FUHHHCK THAHAHTS SOHH FUUUHHCKKED UGHGHHP HAHAH NAHAH STOP IHHHT DIXIEE HAHAHAHH ITTT TICKLEESS SOOO BADDD

Dixie: Come on... you love it really! These feet are so tasty, these have to be the sexiest feet I've ever seen! Laugh for me, Addison!

She licked between her delicate toes as Addison shook her head from side to side. Tears were streaming down her face as she resorted to desperate begging.

Addison: NAHHAHHA PLEAHHH HAHAH PLEAHHHSEE HAHAH STAHHP HAHHA I CAHHNT TAHHHKE IHHBT HAHAHAH NOHHOJ MOHHHRE IM BEGGING YOUGH HAHAHAHAHHA NAHAH DIXIEE ILLL DOOO ANYTHAHAING STHOHHP HAHAHAHA

Dixie: Aww you want me to stop for you addison? Just stop crying, it's ok... just beg me to tickle your upper body and I'll stop with your feet!

Addison: NAHHAHAA NOHHHO IHHMM TICKLISH THEHHHERRE TOOOH HAHAHHA NOHH PLEAHHSHE HAHHA JUSSTT STOHHP TICKLINGGG MEEEE HAHAHAHA PLEAHHHSE HHAAVEEE MEHHRCYY

Dixie: well that's too bad... more of this then!

She began tickling her soles with her fingers while licking between her toes. Addison Went wild, it was way too much for her to handle.

Addison: NAHHAHAHAV BAHHA OK OK HAHAHAH PLEAHHHSE HAHAH TICKLE MY UHHHPPER BOHHHHDY HAHHAAH PLEAHHHSE HAHAH NOHHHT MY FUHHHCKING FEEEEHHHHT HAHAGA OHH SHIHHHT YOUHHHR NAIHHHLLLS ANDDD YOURRRR TONGGGUEEE HAHAHAH FUHHHCK ITTTSSS SSSOOO BADDDD HAHAHAHA

Dixie gave her feet her full attention for another ten minutes before finally giving the now begging Addison a much needed 5 minute rest.

Dixie: Aww look at you, you're getting all worked up and sweaty.Just remember this is your fault, and it's not my fault I enjoy when you squirm.

She passionately kissed her soles slowly. Addison's feet were warm against her lips. Dixie was having the time of her life.

Addison: Let me go Dixie! I... I'll pay you whatever you want! Just fucking stop! I am sorry for what i did just stop please! I'm beggin you!

Dixie: I don't want your money Addison! I just want some revenge, and once I'm done I promise I'll let you go... but I do enjoy torturing you.

Addison Didn't want to believe this could go on for any longer. She was scared that maybe Dixie was lying and she would keep her here forever.

Dixie just smirked at her. She wanted to make addison like being tickle tortured... but first she had to break her.

Dixie: I get it... I was the same at first. Why would anyone want to be tickle, tortured right? Don't worry... I have a feeling you'll come round... but first.