The tickle Slave

Once done Dixie spent around 15 minutes simply worshipping and kissing her feet before finally untieing her and carrying her to a room.

Dixie laid the still barefoot Addison upon the bed and just watched her sleep..

She had kept a hold of her footwear... she wasn't getting those back. And had recorded the whole session on a camera which she took home and placed in her collection.

When Addison awoke she could feel her feet were still bare. Her heart rate grew as she saw that she was still locked in a room, She tried to recover from her brutal tickle torture while she panicked knowing it wasn't over.

However, the more she lay there the more she thought about it. She felt almost aroused by it... the lack of control, being forced to beg fruitlessly.

She thought about it all night. Even dreaming about it that night. Perhaps Dixie was right... perhaps she likes it?

Dixie then walked to the small window where she can see Addison laying on the bed

Dixie: Hey Addison are you ready for some tickle torture tomorrow, and I hope you like it because it's gonna happen for a long time. Your gonna be my little tickle slave from now on.

Addison looked up at Dixie and was frightened at the sight of her

Addison: You said you were gonna take me home after the tickling, you lied to me, you promised.

Dixie walked away from the window and left Addison to stare at the wall all day waiting for the tickle torture that awaits the next day.