𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡

"Okay and that is all for today please make sure to read over the syllabus and remind yourselves my late work policy, now shoo" your professor said. You put your notebook and laptop neatly back into your backpack before tossing your pen in there. getting up and grabbing your keys and coffee you began to make your way out of the classroom. You typed away on your phone texting your roommate asking him if he could get the package that was delivered to the house while you were gone. Lost in your own world it took a while to register the sound of your name.

You look up to see Matsukawa parked on the other side of the street leaning against a black luxury car, just at the sight of it your brain starts to spin thinking about how much it probably costs. You decided your best option was to pretend you didn't hear him call for you. You made your way to your car ignoring him calling your name as you walked down the sidewalk, As you were walking you heard an engine purr next to you looking over to be met by matsukawa with one hand on the steering wheel the other propped up on the center console.

"What are you doing right now (l/n)" he asked you. You sighed turning for your (e/c) eyes to gawk at the attractive man in the expensive car.

"I'm going to work matsukawa-san" you said truthfully he cocked his head to the side, quirking a thick brow upwards.

"You're going to the club at 11:30 in the morning?" he asked. You shook your head no explaining you had more than one job to pay for your rent and schooling. He nodded in understanding resting his chin on the hand that was propped up on the center console.

"Okay after work let me take you out" he offered you bit your lip contemplating, it wouldn't be that bad to let him spoil you a little, even if it is just some food mulling over it for a couple of seconds you nodded reaching your hand into the car making grabby hands towards him.

"Your phone so i can text you" you said he nodded reaching into his pocket handing you his phone, you quickly imputed your number and handed it back to him. Saying your goodbyes you walked towards your car matsukawa following behind you claiming it was to make sure you got to your car safely. Finally reaching your small Volkswagen beetle that you've had since your 16 birthday matsukawa waited for you to actually be seated in the car before driving off.

Seeing he was gone you quickly called your friend after a few rings he finally picked up.

"Hey (n/n) what's up"Osamu said you held your phone in your right hand and your left on the steering wheel.

"You remember that guy at work that kept trying to take me out?" you asked driving you heard him hum as samu began to rummage his brain for the memory of you telling him about a man

"The yakuza from the club?" he asked you hummed in response and began telling him how he was outside the university and how you agreed to go out on a date with him after work.

"Well as your boss i'll cut your shift today short and still pay you so you can get home and actually look like a girl" osamu teased you rolled your eyes before thanking him and letting him know you were on your way in.

The rest of your drive was spent with you trying to forget you are letting a literal yakuza wine and dine you tonight, well no wine for you, you're only 18 and the drinking age in japan is 20. When you remembered your age you began to think about Matsukawa. How old was he anyway? He looked good, you knew that much, he was playful and young looking not a single grey hair in sight in amazing shape like ridiculously amazing shape.

You got to Onigiri Miya parking your car and walking in through the employee entrance. Osamu greeted you with a quick kiss on the cheek and a smack on the ass.

"Lets go (n/n) i don't pay you to sit there and look pretty" he said you yelped your hands flying to soothe the cheek he hit you glared at him for not knowing his own strength. You went to the register and began taking orders.

AN

HEY HEY HEY SO IMA UPDATE AGAIN TODAY ITS GOING TO BE THERE DATE CHAPTER EEEE