𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

"(y/n) come here for a second," you heard Issei's smooth voice call for you from his office, which was adjacent to the living room where you were. You got up, your feet padding gently across the cold marble floor.

"What's up, sei?" you said, peaking your head into the door. Issei smiled once you came into his vision, patting his lap.

"Come bunny," he said. Your body heated up at the pet name, but you obliged and sat down on his muscular thigh, your white sundress he bought you slightly riding up. He adjusted you moving your body to sit at the edge of his knee.

"Did you need something, baby?" you asked, looking at all the paper spewed on the giant oak table. A big ring-clad finger ran up and down your back as he hummed.

"I have a meeting in a little, just wanted my bunny on my lap," he said with a smile, patting your cheek gently, making you smile and sink into touch.

"Tryna show me off, babe?" you giggled, resting your head on your boyfriend's shoulder. He didn't respond, only pressing a kiss to your temple. You scrolled through your phone as men who were covered in tattoos and guns tucked in their belts sat at the chairs along the sides of the giant table, Matsukawa's dad seated at the other far end from you and Issei. You shifted a little in issei's lap, becoming painfully aware of sheer your sundress is after one of the maids opened the blinds letting the sunlight illuminate your figure.

The meeting started, and you half-listened as you played with Issei's fingers twisting the rings. Your attention was ripped away from your boyfriend's thick fingers hearing someone in the room speak up.

"Can I ask why the stripper is listening in?" one of them said with a roll of his eyes. You felt Issei tense under you, making you look up at his face in an attempt to gauge his reaction to see what he may do next.

"I mean, come on, Mattsun, you've been dragging this thing with her for a little too long. What has it been? 6 months? let the poor thing loose," the man said, picking up his glass of whiskey. You felt Matsukawa shift in his seat before a large came up to the side of your head to cradle your head into his chest, muffling the noises of the meeting. The sound of a muffled gunshot rang through his palms, making you look up and see the man who was speaking down at you with a bullet between the eyes.

"Now, any more comments about daughter-in-law?" issei's dad spoke, who was seated at the end of the table putting a gun on the table, raising a challenging brow, smirking in satisfaction when no one moved an inch before continuing to speak. You looked up at Issei with a pout making him chuckle, looking down at you.

"What is is pretty baby?" he said, stroking the apple of your cheek.

"Got a little bit of blood on my dress, sei," you said, showing him the faint blood splatters making  Issei give you a sympathetic smile.

"My poor baby got that dirty man's blood all over your pretty dress, huh?" issei said, kissing your cheek, reaching into his pocket giving you the keys for the Lamborghini Veneno and his black card.

"Go to the mall and get yourself another dress, baby and daddy will get rid of this dress, and you can go buy as many as you want, okay?" issei said, smiling sweetly at you, you nodded hopping off his lap walking to the exit but stopping in front of the blood, not wanting to walk through the puddle barefoot. Issei's dad looks at you, realizing why you stopped, taking off his jacket, putting it on the blood so you can step on it.

"Thank you," you said with a smile stepping on the jacket walking to the door, hearing issei's voice call out to you.

"Be careful, babes," he says, and you only nod in response leaving the room and walking up the stairs toward Matsukawa's bedroom looking for something else to wear. Pulling on a brand new outfit, you jog down the stairs and out to the car. Opening the butterfly door, you seat yourself on the driver's side, speeding out of the driveway.

"So as far as (y/n)'s father is concerned, hori and (y/n) have no idea what their father does for a living but their bitch of a mother though, she knows, so if worse comes to worst, no harm is to come to hori at all if I find out there is even a scratch on her I'll rip out all of your fucking teeth, am I making myself clear?" Issei asked the group of men, who all shifted in their seats, nodding. Issei looked through his papers, rubbing a hand over his face sighing.

"I don't want to hurt (y/n)'s father at all,l but he keeps moving in closer and closer on our territory, and his drugs are popping up in our radar, which will be an issue if I start losing money because he can't seem to play nice," Issei's dad said looking at the pictures of the giant kilos of drugs that were moving through Tokyo.

"Listen, when (y/n) gets back from shopping, no one breathes a word of what her father really does. It's not our place to tell her, that's all for today. Go, I'll see you guys tomorrow," issei said, standing up and walking out of the room, pausing next to the body.

"Clean this up because I'm 100% not having Mirira clean it," issei said, walking out of the room, his phone ringing. A small smile tugs on the corner of his lips as he sees your caller ID flash across his phone screen.

"Mm yes, princess?" he says, walking towards his room, trusting everyone to leave on their own

"I think someone is following me."

AN:

I LOOK PRETTY GOOD FOR A DEAD BITCH AKJGH;ASJFLKANF IM SO FUCKING SORRY OMG IVE BEEN SO VERY BUSY PLEASE FORGIVE ME BESTIES ENJOY THIS CHAPTER HGAHFLJF LOVE YO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR A MONTH AJHFOAHF