𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒

"So this is the plan (y/n) will give daishou a lap dance swiping his keys to his car, the only issue is he will be suspicious of her because well, she is Issei's girlfriend but something tells me he'll accept the dance on two things, to spite Issei and he is unaware that you know who it is." Issei's dad explained, you shivered at the thought of grinding against someone other than Issei but you knew they need you to do this.

"Okay and after i get the car keys?" you asked as Issei sat down next to hanamaki pulling you into his lap, strong arms wrapping around your middle.

"You tell him you'll be right back and hand the keys over to Amane who will be posing as a stipper as well and then she'll hand them over to hanamaki who'll be posing as a bouncer, with his keys he'll go into the gps in his car and find all the places the bastard goes to and from there we will raid every location till we find out where he is hiding his stash" issei's dad continued

"That's all?" you questioned not believing it would be that easy.

"You'll also need to give him a private dance to buy us time and enough time for Amane to get back to you so you can slip his keys back into his pocket." you bit your lip looking over at your boyfriend who had a blank face, he wasn't sure about this plan, he didn't like you were in the middle. If something were to go wrong you would be caught right in the middle of it and there would be nothing he could do.

"Why her?" issei said furrowing his brows at his father

"Daishou has shown interest in her we have more luck with him letting his guard down with (y/n) than a random girl.'' His dad explains making you shift in your spot, the thought of someone watching your every move being infatuated with you to the point that you don't know whether or not they mean harm or good.

"I'll do it" you said confidently, your chest puffing with pride, you stole your dad's keys to the car when you were younger, you aren't sure if this is confidence or a delusion but you know you want to make Issei proud, be useful.

"(Y/n) are you sure?" Issei said and you simply nodded

"All fo you are so kind to me, protecting me it's my turn to return the favor" you said smiling up at issei trying to reassure him but he looked unconvinced. Issei bit his tongue not saying anything, he didn't want to stop you he knew your freedom was the most important thing, you wanted to be independent and who was he to stop you.

"Alright, well it's happening saturday night and because you will be dancing we can provide you with any protection like a bullet proof vest" Issei's dad says making you nod slowly gulping.

"Well if that's it we've got to go, see you all saturday" issei said throwing a big arm over your shoulders leading you out and to the car

"Sei, are you okay?" you ask wrapping an arm around his waist walking next to your broad boyfriend pulled flushed against his side.

"I worry bout you s all, don't know what I'd do if something happened  to you" he confesses honestly with a sigh

"Issei i-" you start only for issei to cut you off

"Listen, just promise me (y/n) that you'll come back home please, you can't leave me now, ive gotten too attached" he confesses making your eyes softening sighing as you bring your boyfriend in close holding him

"I'll come home i promise"

AN

HEY SUPER SHORT CHAP SORRY JUST TRYNA SET UP THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPS MWAHHHH