𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

Matsukawa greeted his parent's friends and his family with a smile, you watched closely as his aunts gushed over him and were pestering him into playing volleyball, this was a little weird to you. Why did they want him to play volleyball so bad? Before your questions could be answered you saw three other attractive men waving down matsukawa, you watched as a large smile grew on his face before he looked down at you smiling.

"Let's go say hi, kay pup" he said to you,you nodded allowing him to drape his large arm over your exposed shoulder, you glanced at his hand seeing it was covered in rings and his tattoos were peeking through his sleeve, you took a look up at him to truly see how handsome he was he had a smug smile on his face that from any ordinary guy would make you gag, but it looked good on him.

"Wow mattsun coming late to your own parent's party" a boy with fluffy brown hair and giant brown eyes to match said tutting his tongue and shaking his head at matsukawa.

"Well I assume he went to go get this pretty girl,what's your name doll?" a man with spiky black hair and olive green eyes, he wasn't as tall as matsukawa but just as built and just as intimidating. You cleared your throat flashing the men the same smile you give the geezers at the club.

"(l/n) (f/n)" you said, making sure your voice didn't waver, not wanting it to show that you were slightly intimated. You saw the guy that was with Matsukawa that night at the club when he asked you out at the club he smirked joining into the conversation.

"So decided to give mattsun a try?" he teased you. You nodded sucking your bottom lip between your teeth staring down at the marble floor. The night has escaped you, all of sudden you are in a dress that is well above your pay grade, in a house that is about two of the one you grew up and 12 of the one you currently live in. this was just supposed to be you getting dinner with matsukawa, but you can't say you hated it you enjoyed talking to him when the two of you could slip away from everyone and he began to open up to you.

"Ahh so you're the girl matsukawa had been chasing, well you sure are as pretty as he said" the boy with light brown hair said winking at you, you gave him a polite smile feeling matsukawa's hand slide from your shoulders to your waist pulling you in impossibly close.

"Chill out Issei no ones gonna take her from you" the boy with pinkish hair said making me giggle

"Im hanamaki, that oikawa and iwaizumi we went to high school with matsukawa" hanamaki explained you nodded just as you were about to ask a question a waiter came around offering you a drink,you gave him a polite smile rejecting the drink.

"Needa drive or something, it's a party (l/n)-chan!"oikawa said you shook your head no

"I'm 18 i can't drink" at the mention of your age iwaizumi spit out his drink coughing

"You're 18? So did you just graduate?"hanamaki asked you

"I graduated a year early right after i turned 17" you said smiling at them

"And you'll be 19 when?" iwaizumi asked

"I'll be 19 (dob)"you said they all nodded regaining their composure

"Did mattsun tell you how old he is?" oikawa chipped in

"Um no but he seemed to know my roommate so semi is about three years older then me so matsukawa is about 21 22?" you question and after you said 22 matsukawa hummed an approval confirming you got it right

"Well we are going to say goodbye to my mother and leave, i'll see you guys later" matsukawa said placing his large hands on your exposed shoulder ushering you through the crowd to where a plump older woman with a giant smile sat in the middle of a group of people.

She made eye contact with you before her eyes flickered up catching matsukawa she let out a loud squeal making everyone turn to look at her she ran towards you full speed you braced yourself as she pulled you in for a big hug.

"Oh oh oh oh issei she is just the prettiest i wouldn't even scold you if you took her right here on the table" the woman said issei choked on his own spit

"Mom please this is our first date" he said, prying you away from his mother's death grip. You adjusted your dress a little smiling at the woman. She was so different from your own mother, your mom didn't hug or say i love you she taught you and your siblings that in order to show her we love her we need to be the best in everything we did. So that's what you did top of your class every year, you can play 5 instruments, and three sports. Though even though you did all that for your mother to show her you loved her you never felt loved by her.Lost in your own thoughts you didn't even register matsukawa's mother calling your name

"O-oh sorry" you said bowing knowing your mother would have harshly scold you for ignoring your elders

After a while of you and Matsukawa's mother talking and Matsukawa just standing behind you, his thumbs rubbing circles on your hips.

Finally you and Matsukawa decided to leave the mansion.

"Now the burger's I promised you" he said smiling down at you.

TIMESKIP

You let out a laugh as you and matsukawa sat on your bed eating burgers,fries and milkshakes. You ditched the elegant red dress for a pair of grey shorts and a random tee shirt. He kept telling you jokes and stories that had you choking on your food.

"Aw shit im sorry puppy it's late i didn't mean to overstay my welcome" matsukawa said, stretching out his sore muscles. You popped your thumb in your mouth sucking off the fry residue as you reached tapping your phone screen twice the time reading '3:45'

"It's late matsukawa just stay the night i don't mind, if you're not comfortable sharing a bed with me i could always set you up on the couch" you offered he tilted his head offering you a mischievous smile

"I would be more than comfortable getting into bed with you (y/n)" he said clearing off the bed of the trash and crumbs you rolled your eyes at his teasing helping him.

"Yeah yeah just keep your hands to yourself matsukawa or else" you threatened

Needless to say on your own accord you found yourself wrapped in the safety of matsukawa's arms as you whispered to him about your childhood and how different his mom was from yours, he noticed how your voice wavered slightly at the mention of your mother.

"Shh puppy go to sleep it's late we will talk more tomorrow okay?" he said rubbing your back, you only nodded your head his steady heartbeat lulling you to sleep.

AN
BYE THIS STORY ALWAYS ESCAPES ME AND THE CHAPS ARE LONGER THAN EXPECTED FUCK IM SORRY