saving RWBY

SHRIEK POV

It's been two days since Ruby accidentally stabbed me with shards of plates and I've been having the same dream. I'm climbing what I think is a mountain going up to the sky past the clouds. I keep climbing and I see Maria telling me to get to the mountain and I'll finally have acceptance. What does she mean by that? And how am I able to see in my dreams? And because of these dreams I always wake up at the end and I dont get much sleep. I had my head laid down on a table in the library, my team talking to team Rwby who were playing a game about conquering Remnant. I was hit with a book.

Shriek:why?

Nari:all you've been doing is sleeping

Rina:were getting worried

Shriek:I'm fine honest...just not getting enough sleep is all

Malus:but all you do is sleep

Shriek:and yet I'm still tired

I've been trying to get a good nights sleep but that dream keeps popping up. I hear footsteps coming toward us two sets and by the smell a monkey faunes and a human.

Monkey:sup losers!

Shriek:fuck off monkey

Blake:Shriek... everyone this is Sun and...

Neptune:Neptune. Aren't library's for reading?

Ren/Rina:thank you!

Nora woke up.

Nora:pancakes!

Sun:hey dont be a-is that a Gore Magala?

Blake:yeah...my brother Shriek

Neptune:why the hell is he not dead!?

Wiess:that's what I've been saying! Someone should turn him over to Atlas

I stood up and stretched my wings out.

Shriek:but you wont because you know I'll rip your spine out your ass and replace it with that stick you call a weapon...that and Ozpin has allowed me to be here

Neptune:screw that I'm leaving!

I heard him fall and get dragged back.

Blake:you tell anyone at Atlas I will hunt you down and kill you myself...

Shriek:and that is why I don't make my sister mad. Now I'm going to go to bed. I walked back to my dorm and climed into bed. I fell asleep and was sent back to the mountain and began to climb once again. As I was climbing I kept hearing Maria's voice.

Maria:keep climbing, you'll find what you seek

Shriek:and what is that!? Acceptance or some shit!?

Maria:I know that's what you want because I'm you so are the rest of us

I started seeing more Gore Magalas from the past. But one was different he was bigger and what's the word...brighter I think? I suddenly shot awake in a cold sweat.

Rina:Shriek are you alright?

I heard my teams foot steps come toward my bed.

Shriek:yeah just a bad dream-

Nari:no it's more than that isnt it, what's been going on ever since you left after the docks you've been acting weird what is it?

I sighed.

Shriek:alright...I'll tell you

I then explained what's been happening in my dream about the mountain,Maria all the others before me and that one that stood out.

Malus:so in your dreams you can see but how do you know what things look like?

Shriek:I thi k what I'm seeing is the past memories of other Gore Magala's

Nari:but how do they know what it looks like?

Shriek:no clue bu-

My scroll started ringing. I held it up.

Shriek:can someone answer that please

I felt someone tap the scroll. I put it to my ear.

Shriek:hello?

Ruby:BIG ROBOT!! HELP NOW!

I threw the scroll and got up.

Shriek:Rwby's in trouble! Malus window...

Malus:got it!*glass breaking*

We followed him. I transformed and flew off toward the city. I could here things being destroyed. I eventually got their sent. They were under a lot of cars so under a free way. As I landed and got a clear view of my surroundings. Rwby was behind me and the metal robot facing me. The rest of my team landed around it. We rushed it at once tearing it to pieces. I smelled someone in there...Roman. I pulled him out and threw him. We transformed back.

Shriek:how the hell did you get out!?

Malus:told ya we should of just killed  him

We walked forward.

Roman:ok wait I can explain...Neo!

Someone appeared in front of him and they were gone...just like that I couldn't smell or hear them. I turned to Rwby.

Shriek:now your gonna explain to me what the hell was that?

I walked forward.

Ruby:um well...

Blake:we heard what happened the night of the docks and we wanted to help so we decided to investigate

Shriek:then why didnt you tell me?

Yang:we didnt want you to worry

Shriek:your my sisters I'll always worry...

I was pissed.

Blake:I'm so-

Shriek:save it...were taking you back hop on

I transformed and they got on my back and we flew back to Beacon.