Grimm attack and escape

SHRIEK POV

Me and my sister Blake where in what mum called a forest. I couldn't see anything but I could smell hear and feel. I was sleeping in a sunspot in my dragon form when Blake jumped on my back.

Blake:get up lazy

I rolled over crushing her.

Blake:Shriek get off! Mom!

Mom came over and laughed at us.

Kali:alright enough you two

I rolled off and turned back. Blake got up glared at me. I heard a snap of somthing.

Kali:come on let's go before you father gets worried

Blake:I wanna play some more

I heard another snap from the forest. I stood up and walked towards the sound.

Kali:Shreik come on sweetie!

I turned around and began to walk back. I heard heavy breathing. I turned around only to be pinned to the ground by somthing big and hairy. It quickly got off and ran towards Blake and mom. On instinct I transformed spreading my wings out. I could tell I was the same size as him as a dragon. I heard mom and Blake run behind somthing. It pounced and I dodged to the right on instinct and used my teeth and bit into it. I transformed back and heard footsteps. I was tackled by Blake who was crying along with mom.

Blake:are you *sniff* ok?

Shriek:I'm fine...what was that?

Mom ten hugged me.

Kali:I'm so glad you safe...never do that again do you understand

I nodded as she hugged me. Mom then put me in a basket and I quickly fell asleep.

IN ATLAS NARRATOR POV

In Atlas General Ironwood was in a meeting with Jauqe Shcnee,head of the Schnee family and owner of the Schnee dust company.

Jauqe: I'm telling you James that my Dust shipments need better security!

Ironwood:and I'm telling you I have bigger problems than that!

Jaque:like what?

Ironwood:Gore Magala

Jaques:James you killed the last one

Ironwood:you dont understand every time we kill one it gets reincarnated

The door burst open and in came a lieutenant.

Lieutenant:sir we found it!

Ironwood new what this ment.

Ironwood:have the feet ready to leave immediately

Lieutenant:Sir!

He saluted and ran out.

Jaque:wait just one minute we haven't finished our business!

Ironwood:that can wait...I have dragon to kill

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Shriek sleeping with Blake.

SHRIEK POV

I slowly woke up from a loud noise. I got up and walked to the door. I heard loud footsteps. I was picked up by someone. They started running. We went down stairs and then outside. I heard loud noises like engines. I heard people screaming. I started hearing waves. I could normally hear them from my house but it was really loud. The person carrying me dropped me in a box. It was mom.

Kali:listen Shriek...I'm sending you away somewhere you'll be safe...no matter what you do dont get out ok?

I started to cry.

Shriek:mom?

Kali:I love you my son

She kissed my head locked me in. I felt the box rocking before slowly straining out. I curled up in a corner and cried silently.

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Shriek crying.

RUBY POV

Me,Yang,Mom,Dad and Uncle Crow where all at the beach on our island. I was playing in the sand with Mom while Yang was in the water. Uncle Qrow was looking at the ocean.

Qrow:does anybody else see a box or is it just me?

Mom got up.

Summer:not just you

Dad walked over with Yang.

Tai:maybe some cargo fell off a ship?

Qrow:maybe?

I saw the box get washed ashore. I heard a weird noise from it...crying?

Mom and Dad got closer and opened it. Inside was a boy with purple wings,a tail, black eyes and horns. I looked at Dad who had a look of shock. Mom had a look of sadness. Uncle Qrow stepped forward.

Summer:Qrow wait...

Qrow:hang on...hey there little guy,come on out we're not gonna hurt ya

The boy slowly stepped out into the sun. He then collapsed into Uncle Qrows arms.

Qrow:let's take him back...he needs rest

Tai:we are not letting him in to our home

Yang:why not? He needs help

Tai:well...he's a-

Summer:boy who needs help

We started walking back and I wondered who is he?