Years later

SHRIEK NARRATING

It's been ten years since I washed up on that beach in a box. The Rose's treated me well...and when Summer died it was hard on all of us especially Ruby. Since she died I trained to fight. Tai Yang and Ruby's father taught me how to use my fists and the advantages of my wings and inhancd strength. I still cant see anything but my senses see for me. Echo location is an ability ive come to master over time. Tai and Qrow told me alot about what I was and why Atlas hunts me...because I'm supposed to destroy the world or at least that's what Atlas thinks,according to Tai the principal of Beacon Ozpin thinks otherwise. He thinks I'm destined to save it...yeah right. I rarely leave Patch and even if I do I go invisible which is another new ability I found out I had. I'm aggressive towards anyone I dont know...I dont know why I do that it's instinctual. Qrow gave me armour not gonna lie I like it.

 Qrow gave me armour not gonna lie I like it

SHRIEK POV

I was standing next to Ruby who I believe is reading a book on weapons probably. I could hear her music,could she play it any louder?
I heard the shop door open and heard about eight diffrent foot steps. One of them dropped somthing it gave me a clear view of how many there was. A guy walked up to Ruby and made her take her headphones off.

Ruby:yes?

Thug:give me your money

Ruby:are you robbing me?

Thug:yes!

Ruby:ohhh Shriek?

I back handed the guy out the window with my wing arm. Two more thugs came running at us. Ruby used Cresent Rose to ride one guy out the window followed by me. I uncloaked and got ready for a fight. One of them that smelled like smoke said.

Smoke:ok?...get them

The other thugs came running out. I used my wings and grabbed two and slammed them into the ground while Ruby took the rest. The guy that smelled like smoke pointed somthing at us.

Smoke:well red and...dragon it's been fun but this is where we part ways

I heard him fire somthing, we moved out the way. I heard the noise of someone climbing something metal in the distance. The shop keep came out.

Ruby:ok if we go after him?

I heard him mumble somthing before I flew up in  a roof followed by Ruby. I smelled smoke and heard him turn around before a loud noise of an airship burst through. I'd had enough.

Shreik:Ruby get back

Ruby:Shreik what are you?

I transformed into Gore Magala and roard. I smelled something else more burning. I was then hit with fire. I flew into the air and ripped part of one of the engines on the bullhead. I landed back on the roof as I heard it fly away. I roard again and transformed back. I smelled somthing else a weird smell...I then heard Ruby say.

Ruby:can I have your autograph!?

Shreik:oh no

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Shreik and Ruby getting yelled at by Glynda.

SHRIEK POV

Me and Ruby where sitting in a room with a woman who was pacing up and down lecturing us.

Woman:if it where up to me you would be sent home with a pat on the back...and a slap on the wrist!

She wacked somthing on the table making Ruby flinch I didn't.

Woman:anyway someone wants to see you two

Yay cops. I smelled cookies and milk along with coffee. I heard them sit down in front of us.

Coffee:Ruby Rose...you have silver eyes. And Shriek a Gore Magala

I growled. Ruby started eating the cookies fast. I smacked he head.

Shreik:manners Ruby

Ruby:sorry

The guy in front laughed a little.

Coffee:now tell me how a girl like you was seen wielding a scythe like that?

Ruby:my uncle Qrow taught me

Coffee:I see...do you know who I am?

Ruby:your professor Ozpin headmaster at Beacon

Ozpin:you want to come to my school?

Ruby:more than anything

Ozpin:well alright...the offer is open to you too Shreik

Shriek:you wont hand me off to Atlas to be killed?

Ozpin:no...I believe the Gore Magala is hear ti save this world not destroy it

I thought for a minute.

Shriek:fine...

Ozpin:good... initiations start in a week

We stood up and prepared to leave but Ozpin stopped me by saying

Ozpin:I'll see you soon mr Belladonna

I turned around but I couldn't hear or smell him...he was gone.

Shreik:(thoughts)how the fuck does he know?...Qrow