Chapter 1

"Didn't you have any woman to date already that you're dating me now?" I rolled my eyes talking to Nadech on the phone as he asked me to eat out.

"Excuse me, I'm not dating you! I just want to eat Japanese foods so I'm bringing you"

"Fine, fine. Drop by here, I don't want to drive right now so you'll be my driver" I laughed crazily hearing him curse.

"I am already in the mall alone. Finding restaurants to try, Yaya. Don't you---"

"Okay no then. You will be alone eating. I hope you choke!"

"Witch!!!! Fine, I'm on my way you damn little brat"

I feel satisfied hearing his defeated words.
"Of course. See you hahahahaha!"

We're always like this. Eating out, travelling with friends, loves to annoy each other. That's what best friends are for. Most especially when I'm brokenhearted or it's the other way around, we're always beside each other.

Most of the time, it is me who needs comfort. Nadech rarely gets heartbroken because he breaks girls hearts instead. A jerk.

Not even an hour and he's already here to pick me up.
"Hey I hope I won't wait for ages for you to finish dressing up."

"Calm your tits, Nadech. I'm all good so let's go?" I gave him a grin.

"Oh this is so new!" he exclaimed laughing.

"Okay so we'll go.."

"Sushiyosi!" we said in unison.

"Ah! Same brains, yeah?" he turned to me.

"No we're not alike. Drive now before I get bored."

Scratching his nape, he immediately started the car.

"The chef's special sushi is to die for don't you think?" he told me closing his eyes, savoring the food.

"I love it too! Plus this general tso's tofu! Also, want some shrimp pad thai?" I made a face teasing him knowing he can't have shrimps.

He sighed, moving his face closer to mine as we sat across each other.
"I hope you choke" then he started eating again.

Heating his head, he mouthed an "ouch" and we continued enjoying our food.

"So, who's your new babe now?"

"Still searching, you know"

"Still searching your next victim. There, fixed it for you."

"You're too much!" he said pointing his chopsticks at me.

I gave him a playful pout that annoyed the hell out of him.

"Can you just continue your food? Or else I'll let you pay!"

"I don't need your money, I am richer than you."

He raised both of his hands signalling that he surrenders.