Chapter 5

"Mark, is Nadech gonna come? My dad is already angry!" Kim shouted from her bridal car while they're outside the church as they waited for Nadech to arrive.

He is freakin late. Again. He never learns. Yaya's gritting her teeth because of annoyance. When will he ever? She whispered to herself.

Not long enough, a BMW M2 that's almost flying comes inside the church premises. The driver seat opened revealing Nadech.

"I'm here!" he said with a wide smile. The audacity!

"Nadech! You asshole! We are waiting for you since forever!" says the annoyed groom Mark.

"Well you know, traffic."

Yaya rolled her eyes.
"You know how bad the traffic is then you could've left early!"

"Hey, I'm already here so stop the scolding please!" he said with a foolish grin.

"Sir, let's start." says the organizer.

The entourage started marching. Wedding bells ringing, wedding songs are playing.
Nadech and Yaya are partners as always. He's the Best Man while the latter is the Maid of Honor.

"I promise to always support you, love you and be with you forever.."

"You are my greatest love and I will always choose you.."

Their bestfriends are exchanging their vows and they're in owe. They are college sweethearts and now they're marrying each other.

Nadech unconsciously looked into Yaya's direction and their eyes met while listening to their friends' wedding vows.
They stared at each other for G knows how long.
Yaya looked away first. Unsure of what just happened.

"Why won't just love each other?" Baifern turned to both Nadech and Yaya as they were busy putting foods on their plates at the reception.

"Yes that's right since you guys look good together and really close to each other!" says Mario.

Nadech chuckled, "You know I realized, I want to be a priest. That's it."

Yaya gave him a sharp look and walked away that made him laugh his heart out and teased Yaya more.
"Ohoooyy, someone is angry.. someone won't talk to me later.."

He followed her to the table where she was eating bringing his own food. Yaya glared at him as he seats beside her.
"Let's dance. Everyone's dancing with Kim and Mark. C'mon"

She rolled her eyes and said, "I don't dance and won't dance with someone who's wanting to become a priest."

"Hahahah! You're angry. Let's go, I'm just teasing you though."

"Look, I'm eating. You dance with somebody else."

Nadech stood up and hugged her from behind, burying his face on her neck.

"Hmmm. Smells so good as always, Ya. I'm sorry okay? You're such a sulking mannequin."

He made her say yes. "Jerk!"

They stood there facing each other. Many are dancing to the slow music too. Nadech's hands are on her waist while Yaya's were travelling to his chest.

They started swaying to the music. Staring at each other. Occasionally, their foreheads would touch against each other. Their noses touching too.

They've always been like this sweet. The reason why their friends often tease them. It's a normal thing for them.

"Tomorrow, you'll see dad again and you know I'm always scared of that." Nadech started a conversation.

"You're scared because he'll tell me what kind of a businessman a Nadech Kugimiya is."

"Hell no. I just don't like it when he starts ranting about how worthless I am in front of you. You know he always do."

"I think I've known you long enough to not listen to him? I mean yeah he's your dad but you are not in good terms with him so what do I expect?"

"But I need to see him. He'll be helping us with our business. He's been pushing you too to do this. It's time to prove yourself to him that you can do it."

Yaya looked at him in the eyes full of encouragement. The grip of his hands on her waist tightened.

Still slow-dancing to the song as their friends, Yaya's right hand went to his perfectly carved face, caressing the side of it.

"You can do it, Nadech. I'm here for you and I'm here to help you. Hmmm?"

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Why are you being so dramatic?"

"You just came from a break-up. Remember you cried the other night for that worthless ass."

"Shhh will you please? I'm okay, you're with me anyway. You won't leave me right?"

"We're here for each other remember? I'll always be here for you just as how you're always here for me."

Smiling at each other, they connected their foreheads while eyes are closed. It's like, they're also making their own music to the beat of their hearts.

"Who really are the newlyweds here, huh? Is it us or the both of you? Nadech! You're stealing the spotlight from us!" Mark spats.

"Woohooo! The reason why we are always asking them to be together right? What a goal! But they kept on denying." Mario made a face.

"Hey, there's nothing okay? Are you guys our friends or some kind of paparazzi?" Yaya rolled her eyes as she backs away from Nadech.

"You guys know how we are right? What we are? Besides I'm not her type." Nadech said as he turned to Yaya and winked.

She immediately agreed. "Exactly. That's the point man!"

"Why don't we just enjoy the day? Mark and Kim will migrate this week. You'll be left alone, Nadech. Your boy bestfriend will leave you now" says Mario.

"I have Yaya. I'll be fine bro, c'mon that's so childish".

"Very good. I am your bestest girl and no matter how a jerk and annoying you are, you still have me."

"They're at it again, Mario. You know they have that cat and dog relationship but they get along after." Baifern's sipping her drink laughing at them.

They had a night full of dancing, chitchatting and eating. They made the most out of it. Being complete and happy.

Mark and Kim is ready to fly to America where they'd be spending the rest of their lives there. They'd stay there for the better.

**********************************
Hello! Sorry just so so busy but I always draft stuffs here whenever an idea would pop up in my mind 😅

I think I'd finish this first before If I'm Not In Love With You ❤️

Enjoy ❤️❤️ This is very unedited, bear with me 🙏🏻

Tweet me at @writingforNY