Chapter 3

"Where are you?" I shouted at Nadech on the other line who obviously just woke up.

"Relax. I'm just at home." he said with a groggy voice.

"Okay I'm coming."

"You're what? You're coming? Whyyy?!"

"Why can't I come then? I just wanna check on you and you can't do anything about it."

I hang up the phone so he can't protest. I'm pretty sure the jerk did something so I'm trying to figure it out. Not long after the phone call, I arrived at his place.

I didn't dare knock. I have the spare keys anyway.
I was welcomed by Nadech sipping his coffee.

"Well good morning there Mr. Playboy!" I hugged him hitting his head.

He hugged me back. "So what again? Why are you here, huh?"

"Nothing. You know I just really wanted to see you cause mayb--"
I wasnt able to finish what I'm about to say because to my surprise..

"Hi good morning babe! Where's my morning kiss? I thought who's here though. Hello! Sorry, I thought one you're one of his girls"

Someone just went out of the room wearing his shirt last night. Guess who? It's Patricia!

My mouth went agape and I gave her an awkward smile.
My eyes went wide and the disgust is evident on my face.
I'm not surprised at all but purely disgusted. I even saw her flirting with Nadech.

"Ah, Pat. Can you go to the room and change first? I'll talk to you later, okay?" he turned to the girl and gave a quick kiss on the lips. Gosh this person!

When Patricia isn't around anymore, I pinched his ear and I earned a loud ouch from him.

"Nadech Kugimiya, you're unbelievable!"

"Why am I unbelievable, Urassaya Sperbund?"

"Gosh she's 17 years old!!! Not just that, she's Roy's cousin! Damn you! He will kill you if he learned about this."

"So what? And of course you will not tell him."

"Of course I'm not telling him but hell you he can get the news from someone else?! You're a rapist!" My hands on my waist.

"Hey! That's too much, Yaya! She willingly gave herself to me last night and we---"

"You're disgusting! Stop that!"

"Wait, why is this just all about me when the "Mr.Gentleman" that you're proud of is a gay?" he made his voice perky and acted like a gay.

"You know what? That's rude! You don't even know him and you're accusing him of things like that. He's just refined okay? There's a difference between a gay and a refined person"

"Why are you explaining anyway, huh? Hes a gay gay gay!"

"Very childish! One thing before I go, fix your mess!"

"Hey, you're messing with a gay too!"

I threw my bag at him and the scumbag just laughed. I guess there's no way I can make him more sensible.

I went straight to the office to check on some stuffs before I meet Carl tonight. We agreed to meet at 7.

I got myself busy with I and Nadech's business plan so we can manage it ourselves. This is what I've been dying to tell Carl too. He's always been supportive.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

I was busy blabbering about things I need Carl to hear. We're already at our favorite resto for dinner.

"I said, what do you think about it? Our future furniture business with Nadech. It's exciting right?"

"You know it's up to you" Carl responded coldly.

"I'm asking your opinion and then you'd tell me it's up to me?" I tried to laugh a little to lighten the mood.

"Does my opinion matter? I mean, you always get what you want right? So whatever I say it doesn't matter."

"N-not necessarily.. are you okay?"

"Well maybe this is the best time that i should tell that I've already decided.."

"Carl, what's wrong? Are you okay?" my heart beats loudly as I held his hands.

"You know I'm just so confused, I have family matters that needs my attention, then I am so pressured with work and all."

"Yeah I know that you are and I'm here to listen. I'm here for yo--"

"You don't understand. I need more space. We need more space."

"Are you.. a-are you breaking up with me?" tears already pooled around my eyes anticipating for his answer.

I didn't let him finish anyway as I stormed out and he followed me.

"Yaya, let's talk some more I want you to understand our situation."

I kept on walking as tears streamed down my face.
I'm not sure where did my feet take me. All I know is that I wanted to get away from Carl. This night is just too much, I didn't even see this coming.

We're so okay and then suddenly he'd tell me he needs more space? Space my ass! I've never been lucky in love.

I was holding my bag and didn't care if people that walked past me have seen the misery and sadness that's visible on my face.

I can't even think straight. I really thought that it's gonna be us. That he's the one I'm gonna marry, but that jerk just dumped me for his problems he can't deal?.

I stilled at the other side of the road as I remembered our conversation tonight. He needs more space. He is pressured of his work, his mom is sick and his sister is getting back to his jerk ex.
How problematic is he?

I was about to cross the road when someone called me. I didn't turn to the person but I know thay voice very well.
I just cried more.

"Yaya? What are you doing here? Why are you crying?"

Nadech is here. I'm not sure why and how but he is here in front of me.
I struggled answering him as tears just streamed down my face like a mad falls.

I wasn't even able to form a word as my lips just trembled. I hugged him. I just hugged him as I think I needed it the most.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

When I heard his concerned voice as he hugged me, rubbing my back so gently, I just broke down in tears.

He's here just when I need someone the most. My best friend. My Nadech.

********************************
Here's a short and unedited chap 😅

Nadech's POV tom 💗

I hope I have a best friend like fic Na lol.

Hello! How's this?

Tweet me at @writingforNY 💗