Prologue

Anything from this point on is not updated to what the cast list say so it might be a little confusing. i will try and get a chapter or two updated a day/week you guys got to keep me on it though. 1/26/22

Third person POV

Odessa Devero was a quiet girl, with her head almost always stuck in a book. Siete Hastings was the exact opposite, always looking for something fun to do. That's why they were such a good match. They balanced each other perfectly.

They met when they were 4 at Miss Mary Orphanage. Siete had been there since she was born and Odessa had just gotten there. Odessa being the awkward girl she is, tripped and Siete helped her up. Every since then they were binded at the hip. Where every one was the other was right beside her.

Now that they were both 18 they were going to live their dreams by going to NewYork City and going to their dream collage. Together of course.

——————————————

Odessa had always been bullied because of her soulmarks so she had covered them up.

Soulmarks are something you are born with the are symbols, like tattoos, that represent your soulmate. When you are near  your soulmate your soulmate with burn and itch until you accept the bond with  your soulmate. When you are in the same state or city as your soulmate you start to feel a pull like it's leading you to them.

When Siete pulled up to their new apartment she could feel that pull and so could the 25 hero's only 20 minutes away.

That's where the story begins.

///////////////////////////////////////
Authors note

Ok that was hard to write idk why but hope the very few people how read this like it first chapter will probably be tomorrow.