.07

.07
(Avengers POV)

The girl standing in front of them looked like an angel. With the light of the tower and the New York skyline lighting up her face it looked like a faint halo appeared on top of her head.

"You should probably stop staring at her before it gets creepy." Rocket said.

"Yeah, especially Mr 1500 years old it's kinda pervy," Siete said sassily being protective. Everyone seemed slightly surprised with how she knew that. As if reading all of their minds she says, "Hey I looked up every last one of you. Don't try me or hurt her."

"I like you." the raccoon told her.

"Thanks."

"We wouldn't hurt her." A raspy voice said from somewhere in the room.

"Blue Meanies right, We would dare do anything to put her in harm's way," Tony said. While Nebula rolled her eyes at the nickname.

"Wait where even is Dessi," Flora asked, looking at where the girl was standing.

"A.J.A where is Odessa?" The teen genius asked.

"I don't why I let you install that here," Tony said.

"Stay mad."

"Mrs Devero is getting shown in Morgan's room by her." "It's quite a cute sight Boss." Two voices said.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y pull up the footage in Morgan's room," Loki spoke out.

A hologram of Morgan's space room came up. Morgan was leading Odessa around her room showing her all of her cool lego spaceships that Peter and Ned stayed up to build with her. Then turned off her lights to show a projection of the space with different colors all through the room. Then the two girls went to lay down on her bed and looked at the projection pointing at all the different things they see.

——————————————————————
In Morgan's room

"That one right there," Morgan said pointing at the constellation near the window. "That one is Cassiopeia, it's a sign of king Cepheus and Queen Cassiopeia's never-ending love that's why it so big."

"When did you learn all of these?" Odessa asked after getting showed 8 different star structures.

"When my dad was lost in space every day he could he would take little videos of all the things he could and saved them all on his helmet. Then when we got back and after they won he took all of them a taught me all of them then put this in my room."

"I keep trying to convince them to let me go with Aunt Carol or Mr. Lord and the Guardians to space but they won't let me." Morgan finished.

"Maybe I could help you convince them and go with you, I've always thought it would be peace full," Odessa responded admiring how determined the young girl was to go to space.

"I hope they let us."

"Hey, cheeseburger stop trying to rope her into your little evil plans and come eat, and stop trying to plot both of your escapes to space."  Tony's voice came through the ceiling.

"Yes, dad." They both responded sarcastically while getting up and walking through the door.

——————————————————————

"Ok, so now that we're back I kinda need to know who you all are," Odessa said while holding Morgan.

"Well you know us," Natasha said pointing at the group they had met earlier. Then waving her hands over at the others she started, "So one of you Start."

"I'm Shuri the smartest avenger and princess of Wakanda," "And I am her brother King T'Challa, The Black Panther." Odessa looked over the pair of siblings Seeing a girl who was maybe a year or two younger than herself and a man who looked very similar to his sister but older and wiser. "Nice to meet you," she responded, getting a smiling nod in return.

" Well, I'm Thor Odinson, God of Thunder. And this is my brother Loki'' A tall Muscular blonde man said while smiling. A man with raven hair and dressed in an all-black suit next to him rolled his eyes. "Adopted, Loki Laufeyson." He said nodding at her.

A woman with green skin with black hair with pink at the tips stepped forward next. "I'm Gomora and this little guy is Groot." She said while holding a small tree in her hand.

"Aww hi little guy," Odessa said looking at the girl and tree in front of her.

"I'm Nebula." Another girl said.

"I'm Peter Quill, Leader of the Guardians." A thick-looking blondish and said with a cocky tone.

"And this is Rocket Drax, and Mantis," Gomora said pointing at what she assumed were the rest of the guardians. "Hello."

"The names Valkyrie Darling." The Woman who talked when she first came in said.

"I'm Clint Barton." An older-looking guy stepped forward from his spot next to two younger people.

"I'm Pietro, Lovely to meet you Princessa." A Platinum-blonde said with an accented voice, stepping forward and kissing her hand.

"Wanda Maximoff, his sister." A redhead with an also accented but not as strong voice.

"Sam Wilson."

After most of the introductions were over including the people who weren't her soulmates and Odessa introducing Siete and Flora, they all made their way to the dining room. When Tony noticed one of them was missing. "Where's Strange?"

Golden Orange Sparks started to form a circle that was open up to see a staircase in the back. A tall man with a goatee walked through. "I'm right here, I'm Dr. Stephen Strange."

They had all sat down around the circular table and were now passing out food. "So any weird childhood stories we should know about?" Carol asked.

"Nope not one, nothing at all." Odessa said, trying to dismiss the entire subject.

"Ooh there's quite a few."

///////////////////////////////////////
Authors note

I am so sorry this took that long to write I will try to do better in the future but now I can kinda start all the little ideas I had. But anyway my friend is now reading this and it's kinda embarrassing so hii if your reading this. She also talked me into making another story so yay but that one won't come out for a while so yeah.
I hope you all have a good day or night and comment something about your self that's kinda weird or just something random.

Vote
Comment
Follow
🌙✨

1046 words