.02

(Still the avengers tower.)

Third Person POV

"We are on are way."

Two hours later Shuri and T'Challa arrived. Along with Ned, Morgan, Cassie, and Harley Keener. The team had decided to meet in the conference room.

"Ok so explain all of this kid." Tony said.

"So I went to Mr Delmars Deli for lunch and when I walked in my mark started to burn. That's when I saw her. I had asked Mr. Delmar if he knew who she was. He said no. Then I made eye contact with each other. Then her friends figured it out while they were leaving. Then they started to shout things about her like name, age, school, number. Then they finally left. F.R.I.D.A.Y. pull up Delmar's Deli Grocery security footage from 12:14 to 12:16."

"Pulling up Delmar's Deli Grocery security footage from 12:14 12:16."

""HE IS YOUR SOULMATE!!"

"No no. Let's go."

"HER NAME IS ODESSA RAY DEVERO. SHES 18. SHE GOES TO COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY. HER NUMBER IS (718)-"

"SI SHUT UP LETS GO."

"205-4232!!"

"FLORA!"

"PETER PARKER."

"She's pretty." Morgan said.

Ravishings, beautifuls, and gorgeous rang through the room agreeing with the 7 year old.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. figure out everything you can about her."

"Odessa Ray Devero
18 years old
Pansexual
She/her
Polyamory
Parents died when she was 4
Right out of the foster system
Going into first year of collage in Columbia University major in literature
Quiet, shy, kind, selfless, protective over her family
Green eyes 
5'2
Medium brown hair
Loves anything Victorian or dark academia and love reading, peace teas
Other info: had an abusive boyfriend that she finally broke up with 3 months ago
Flinches easily"

"Odessa Ray Devero18 years oldPansexual She/herPolyamory Parents died when she was 4 Right out of the foster systemGoing into first year of collage in Columbia University major in literature Quiet, shy, kind, selfless, protective over her familyGr...

Everyone in the room was mad at that boyfriend. They all made a secret vow in their minds that if they saw him they're kill him.

"Ok tomorrow we all split up into pairs and look for her." Steve says.

"Can we come?" Ned asked referring to him, Morgan, Cassie, and Harley.

"Yeah."

"Yes!" Cassie exclaims.

///////////////////////////////////////
Authors note

338 words. I decided to add Morgan and cassie and Harley so their names will me changed and Morgan is still tony and peppers kid because they are also married in this.

Morgan - 7 years old
Cassie - 18 years old
Harley - 23 years old
Ned - 19 years old

So this would be to years after Endgame