.03

Odessa POV

(The next day)

We had decided to go out to Central Park today to walk around and look at everything. Secretly I was hoping he would be there so I could at least see him again. Maybe talk to him.

"Ok you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yep." Flora responds.

As if reading my mind Siete asks "You wanna see lover boy again."

I start blushing redder than a tomato. "Um no."

"Sure"

"Let's go."

(At the park)

After walking for a while and watching street performers. We decided to get some ice cream. And talk about random embarrassing things that had happened to us.

"So it was the second time that week this had happened so she just takes the hair and rips the chunk with gum in it out."

"Yep that's how I have this part shorter than the rest." I add on.

"Gosh girl you must hate gum."

Flora started sharing one of her stories when I felt six of my soul marks burn. The others are also biting but not as bad. I try to ignore but I can't. Flora noticed my discomfort.

"Are you ok?"

"They are burning." I respond.

"How many of them?" Siete questions.

"6"

I was about to say something gross when I felt a tug on my shirt. I looked down to see a little 7 year old girl. With big brown eyes crying.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask, leaning down.

"I-I can't f-find my m-mommy and d-daddy." She says in between whimpers.

"We can help you find them." Flora says leaning down as well.

"T-thank you."

I picked her up and placed her in my hip.

"What's your name, cutie?" Siete asks.

"Morgan"

///////////////////////////////////////

Authors note

290 words thank you so much for reading this.