Last chapter

10 years later.

Jade's pov

I wake up to the sobbing of my baby boy Calum. I get up from the bed and walk down the hall to his room.

I open the door and walk to crib. picking him up I say "shhh it's okay mummy's here." I check his nappy and nothing. I fed him and hour ago so I doubt he's hungry.

I walk over to the rocking chair and sit down, I started to sing a nursery rhyme. Once he fell a sleep I put him back carefully in his crib.

Zayn's pov

I wake up to Jade crawling back into bed. "What did he need?" I ask sleepily and also wrapping my arms around her. " I think it was nightmare or something." she answers. "Goodnight I love you." I say. "I love you too."

-Morning-

"Hi yes I was wondering if you take calum for the night Jade hasn't gotten any sleep and her and I need a night off, as awful that sounds." I ask my mum over the phone.

"Of course. you know Jade is a wonderful mother." she says as I grin. "yeah the best."

"I'm glad I got stuck on the island with her it made me realize i had the wrong mix."

No ones pov

And so Jade and Zayn lived they're lives happily with each other. their son calum became a doctor and married a nice girl.

Jade and Zayn had an amazing life. both at the age of 95 died I. Each other's arms happily well not like 'yay we're dieing' but In a more I'm glad to have the last moments I have spent with you.

I'm sorry I ended the story. please please tell me what you think even if you want to tell me the ending sucked please comment I feel awful. I'm so so sorry.

I love you....
-gabby.