Chapter 2

Zayns pov

It was night time and we couldn't see if there were any boats or islands. We had stopped looking a while ago. We we're cuddling for warmth. Jade fell asleep. I looked down at her she didn't look sad anymore just...Jade.

I woke up to a crashing. i realized that we had washed up on shore I shook Jade awake. "Jade...Jade were on shore" I said her eyelids flutters open and she looks at me with this look that I can't describe. it's probably nothing though.

We got up and pulled the boat up more out of the water."If we have to stay here for a few days we can use this as a bed it's much softer than the ground." She said "You took the words right out of my mouth." I chuckled. "I can't believe this happened to us do you think there are other survivors?" Jade questioned. "Honestly I don't think so I'm sorry." I sighed.

"We should find some shelter." She changed the subject. "Right" I huffed. We were pulling the boat with us. We walked around for hours. We finally found a tree that looked like it could block most of the rain. After we had our boat bed set up we realized that from walking around non-stop we were sweaty. I took off my shirt. Jade just had awkward face. "What?" I ask. "I wish I was a guy and could do that but here I am stuck in these hot and sweaty clothes."

I got an idea. "How about we go in the ocean to cool off?" I offer. "Zayn you can't swim and we don't have bathing suits." She said in 'duh' tone. I chuckle. "We'll go in our underwear or in you case bra and underwear." I laugh."and you can teach me how to swim, I trust you." She looks up into my eyes with that look again. "Do you trust me Jade?" I wants sure what saying I was to lost in her eyes. "Yes." She says

We snap out whatever trance we were in. "So are we going swimming?" I ask. She smiles and nods. We walk to the beach and I undo my pants. Jade was hesitate at fist but pulled her shirt off. She had a light blue bra on. I looked away to give her some privacy. I heard the Sound of her jeans being pulled off. "You can look now." She said. I turn and see her her underwear were the same color. Oh my gosh I was checking out my fiancées best friend. I clear my throat. "Shall we." I ask. "We shall."

--------the next day------ still zayns pov

We woke up in the afternoon I'm guessed. We found blueberries we made sure they were ok I also caught a fish we found fire wood but were gonna make the fire when the sun starts to go down. Right now were eating some blueberries."Wanna play never have I ever?" I ask "Isn't that a drinking game?" She asks in confusion.

"Yeah but instead every time you pave done something you eat a berry." "Ok fine." "K never have I ever forgot the word to my song." She eats a Berry "never have I ever kissed someone I wasn't dating." I ate a berry. "Never have I ever had sex with some one I didn't thought I loved." Her eyes started to water and she at a berry. My eyes widen. She noticed my reaction. "When I was young my friends brother was baby sitting me and he umm-" I cut her off by hugging her. "You don't have to finish." I said I rocked her back and forth.

We stopped playing and now we were lying on the boat bed. "Do you miss Perrie?" She asks I frown. "Honestly I haven't even thought about her." I sigh. " it's ok I haven't thought about Sam." She says. "Is it weird that it feels good havering a break from all the cameras and flashing lights and screaming girls?" I ask. "Not at all feel the same."

"Goodnight Jade." I yawn. "Goodnight Zayn."

A/n ugh that sucked I'm sorry.

Wrong Mixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें