Chapter 3

Zayns pov- 2 weeks later -warning smut-

"Shit Jade....Yeah just like that." I groan. "Yeeeesssss." She moans. "Zayn harder please." I start to thrust faster into her."I'm close zayn." She says. "Me too." I groan. She cums with a loud moan of my name. I cum after her.

I jolt awake. I look down and there's a wet spot on my jeans. Shit. I hurry up and run to the beach take off my pants and my boxers and try to scrub out the cum. It's only been like 2 weeks and I'm already having wet dreams. But that's not the worst part the worst part is that they aren't about my fiancé there about her band mate Jade Thrilwall.

I got most of it out. It wasn't noticeable. When I walk back Jade is still asleep. That's good. It feels like its like 1000 degrees here so usually I'm in my underwear. Jade is comfortable enough to be in her bra and underwear. Which now isn't good cause I had a wet dream about her.

I crawl back in the boat bed and get comfortable as and fall in to a peaceful sleep.

I wake up and the sun looks like its about to set. I jump out of the boat and am about to light the fire but I see it's already is lit. Jade. She had her black jeans on and t-shirt on. It had cooled down so I put my pants and shirt on and went and sat by her.

"Penny for your thoughts." I say. "I'm glad I'm here as awful as it's sounds. Here I can't read all the hate I get. I can't get compared to the rest of the girls. I can't be in the shadows of them. Here it's just me and you. Does that make sense?"

"To me yes I just wish we hade food and a real bed and stuff than it would be great." I chuckle. I look at her the firelight hits here face and makes her look like an angel. Again she has that look. "Can I kiss you.?" I ask I don't even know what I'm saying. "Yes."

We both lean in. When we kissed It felt right like I could do anything. Our lips moved together as if they had done it in another life. I swipe my tongue along her bottom lip. She opens her mouth. Our tongues didn't battle for power they just moved together.

We pulled away for air. "Can I tell you something." She asks. "Anything." "I've had a crush on you sense you were on x-factor." She blushed. "I-" I didn't get to finish it started raining and thundering. I grab her hand an pull her to the boat bed. We had built this little roof over it. It was freezing we put our coats on and held each other.

I woke up to Jade shaking me "zayn some bags have washed up on shore come on." I get up. We run to the beach there are like 4 bags. We start to go through them. I found snacks and some girl clothes and..um pads and tampons. "Jade I found something for you." I say my face must have been bright red.

She walks over and I hand her the tampons and pads. "Thanks." She blushes."no problem there's also some clothes and snacks." I say. "Same except there guy clothes. We should use he bags to keep them bugs and rain and stuff." She says.

"Good idea." I smile