Chapter 5

Zayn's pov

"Honey where are my shoes?" I holler at my wife. Jade appeared with our son. "I think there in the hallway closet." She says bouncing our beautiful son on her hip."ok thank you I have to go to the studio." I walk up to her and kiss her on her lips. "Okay I love you." She says looking in to my eyes. "Love you too."

I woke up from that amazing dream.

I look at Jade who is asleep on my chest. I've noticed that when ever I think about my life it's usually Perrie I see my self with, but now I see myself with Jade.

I'm gonna tell Jade about my feelings for her tonight. I hope she feels the same. If she does if we get off this island then I'm breaking up with Perrie.

Jade wakes up. "Good morning." She looks at me and smiles. "Good morning." "I think we should explore some more." She says. I nod. She sits up and gets out of the bed boat.

------1 hour later-----

We found a water fall so were gonna swim in it to cool down. I take my boxers off. "Ahhhh." Jade yells covering her eyes. "What?" I ask confused. "I didn't expect you to get naked." She says. "Umm how else am I supposed to wash my junk off?" I ask. "Umm right I'll just look the other way." She turns the other way.

"ok whatever" I shrug.

I get in an then say "ok I'm turned around and I'm in the water."

"Okay but you can't look." she says. "okay I won't look."

"Hey jade there's something I need to talk to you." I say still turned around.

"What is it." I can hear walk into the water.

"I um have been having these feelings. And there for you. I feel like I could jump off a building and survive when I'm with you." I turn around but I close my eyes suddenly I feel her presences right in front of me.

"You can open your eyes." I open them and just try to focus on her face

"you have no idea how long I wanted you to say that."

She kisses me.

---------------

A/n ok so I was thinking I want you guys to have say in this story. So I'll give you 3 options

1- they date for a while than get rescued and yeah have tell everyone blah blah blah

2- they date and no one comes so they have to live on the island for ever.

3- jade gets pregnant and before she starts to show the get rescued.

Just comment the number please. Don't for get to vote and my next update hopefully we'll know what you guys picked.