NoyaHina

Just An Accident

Pairings: Nishinoya Yuu x Hinata Shouyou

Category: Fluff, Beach Volleyball, Fem! Hinata, Harem, More jealous bois, Chaos

//Requested//

•••

Today, Karasuno is on their way to the beach for their summer vacation. They're not the only ones that will be on the beach though, other teams will also be joining them.

This summer vacation was actually planned by none other than the two chaotic duo, Nishinoya and Tanaka.

The others didn't feel like agreeing to their plan at first, but when a certain female player of theirs came up with a beach volleyball plan, everyone quickly agreed.

"Everyone! Were finally here!"

Everyone began to wake uo from their nap, and take theirs bags with them before exiting the bus.

As they finally got out, there they can see all the teams that were invited to the vacation.

(The teams: Karasuno, Nekoma, Shiratorizawa, Aoba johsai, Dateko, Fukurodani, Inarizaki, Kamomedai, Itachiyama, Nohebi and Johzenji)

"Late as always, huh, crows?" Kuroo Tetsurou, captain of Nekoma came towards Daichi and the other Karasuno players to greet them.

His eyes then began to linger around, looking for something, or should I say someone.

"Hey, where's Chibi-chan?" He asks.

"She's still asleep at the bus. She'll eventually wake up later, for now let's not bother her"

Then all of the players from the other teams, or should I say SIMPS for Shouyou nod their heads.

-With Hinata-

Yawning, Hinata slowly wakes up from her slumber and got up. She looks around, seeing nobody was inside the bus.

She began to panic, but then she looks around again, and notice that they're at their destination.

She sighed in relief, quickly grabbing her bags amd exiting the bus to catch up with her teammates.

As she step foot at the beach, she can see everyone was already here.

The others were already swimming, surfing, eating or just playing beach volleyball.

She looks to the side, and notice some people sitting under the shades. Its actually just Kunimi, Kenma and Akaashi.

She smiled at herself, and made her way to the place where Yachi, Kiyoko and the other managers are.

"Hey Kiyoko-san, Yachi-san"

She waved at the managers, beaming a bright smile that almost made them blind. Well, only the other managers though. Yachi and Kiyoko are already immune to her smile.

"Hinata! Your finally awake, I see" Yachi greeted her friend with excitement.

Hinata giggled.

"I know, Yachi-san" She place her bag down. "By the way, can you keep an eey on my bag while I go change?"

She asks the managers, and they all nodded at her request. After that, Hinata grabs some clothes and made her way to the bathroom to change.

On her way to the bathroom, Hinata notice two fukurodani players exiting the men's bathroom.