OiHina

Be My Partner pt 1

Pairings: Oikawa Tooru x Hinata Shouyou

Category: Angst, Fluff

•••

"Hey, did you hear that there will be an upcoming dance?"

"Yeah, and it also said that we need to bring a partner to the dance"

"I know, right? So, who are you planning to ask out?"

"Hmm... Im thinking... OH! Did you know Kageyama Tobio, from the volleyball club?"

"Yeah, I do. Wait- are you going to ask him out?"

"Well... He kinda already did"

"WAIT- SERIOUSLY!?"

Those words stung Hinata's heart. It felt like his heart just got stab, when he overheard those girls talk

'W-what? K-kageyama asked.... This can't be' Hinata started to tear up. He quickly left from his hiding spot and ran outside, crying.

Hinata was running so fast, that he didn't notice someone from the distance.

"Chibi-chan, WATCH OUT!"

'Huh?'

Before Hinata could look up, he had already bumped to that person, causing the two to fall.

"Owiee" Hinata groaned, he open his eyes to see Oikawa, captain of Aoba johsai.

'The Grand King?!' Hinata shouted in his head, shock.

"Oh gosh! I-im so sorry, Grand King" Hinata apologizes to Oikawa. He then stood up, and reach his hand out for Oikawa to help him.

Oikawa grabs Hinata's hand, and stood up.

"I-i-im so sorry, g-grand king" Hinata said, bowing a couple of times.

Oikawa chuckled. "Its fine, Chibi-chan. But next time you should be careful, or else someone would get hurt again."

"H-hai"

As Oikawa eyes the ginger, he notices that his eyes were red. He gave Hinata a questioning look.

"Chibi-chan, were you...crying?"

Hinata stayed quiet, but his eyes were starting to water.

"Eh? C-chibi, did I do something?"

"No *sniff* I-" Hinata dropped down to the ground, crying. He didn't bother to finish his sentence.

Oikawa got shock when he did that. He quickly kneel down to the ground, and grab Hinata to comfort him.

"What happened?" Oikawa worriedly asks, while he rubs soothing circles at Hinata's back.

"Actually, let's talk somewhere private. Follow me Chibi-chan, we'll go to that cafe over there" he said, pointing at the nearby cafe.

The two then stood up, and walked over to the cafe. When they got inside, a waiter greeted them and led them to a table.

The two sat down in silence. After they finish ordering something, they started talking to eachother again.

"So, what's wrong?"

Hinata wipe his tears, using the handkerchief that Oikawa gave him. "Kageyama"