KenHina

A Smile That Hides A Secret

Pairings: Kozume Kenma x Hinata Shouyou

Category: Angst, Marriage, Crushing/Pinning, Comfort

⚠ Warning ⚠

This chapter will have angst. So if you do not like sad/angst stories, then please skip to the next page :)

Thank you...

•••

Kenma loves Hinata, but his bestfriend Kuroo Tetsurou, do too. He does not know whether if he wants to have Hinata for himself or let Kuroo have him, instead.

He also have noticed that Kuroo has been leaving practice early, just so that he can meet up with Hinata.

That made Kenma jealous, but at the same time happy. Even though it already hurts, he's still happy when he sees Hinata smiling around other people.

But the pain became worse, once he heard the news about Kuroo and Hinata dating.

It hurts to see Hinata with someone, but atleast it puts a smile on Kenma's face when he sees Hinata smile.

Its been three years, and Kenma is now working as a youtuber (Sorry for the manga spoiler) . Even though him and Hinata are already at college, they still have an ubreakable bond as bestfriends.

Yesterday, Kenma got excited when he recieved the news about Hinata's arrival in Japan. What made him more excited is that, he gets to pick Hinata up at the airport.

They even spend time at Kenma's house, before Hinata has to leave to meet up with his boyfriend.

Even though its just a small moment, Kenma will still treasure their moments, no matter what.

Today, Kenma is just laying down on his couch while scrolling through twitter.

Minutes have passed, and suddenly his doorbell rang.

Ding dong!

Kenma sighed in annoyance. Right now, he didn't have the mood to get up and walk to the door to check.

His laziness were kicking in, but he just had to move, because maybe it was something important.

When he reach the door, he looks down to see a note lying on his floor.

'What's this?' Kenma asks himself. He picks up the letter, and opens it.

_______________________________________

From: Hinata Shouyou

Hey, Kenma! Its been a while, huh? Well, I know you are really busy and stuff. But if your not, then do you want to attend our wedding? Its fine if you can't join, we understand that you're really busy because of work.

But if you can join, then that would be great! Again, you dont need to force yourself to come if you're busy, we both understand :)

Love,
Hinata Shoyou

_______________________________________

'Hold on- WAIT, WHAT!? Their getting...married?' It all felt like a joke to Kenma, but in reality its actually real.

Kenma didn't notice, but tears were slowly forming at the corner of his eyes.