ShouHina

A Jealous Snake Is On The Lose

Pairings: Daishou Suguru x Hinata Shouyou

Category: Smuts, A*al s*x, A*al fingering, Marking, Orgasm, Daddy Kink, Spanking, Praise Kink, Jealousy

Sorry I couldn't update this book last week, I was pretty busy with my online class :(

🍋 Smut Warning 🍋

For those who are innocent, this chapter will have smut. Thank you for reading... And enjoy! 😇

•••

"Kenma!"

A cheerful tangerine comes out from the bus, and launch himself towards the Nekoma's setter.

"Hey, Shou" The puddinghead smiles.

"I miss you, so much!" He whines, as he nuzzles his head at the setter's neck.

On the other hand, Kenma was trying his best not to blush infront of Hinata.

"I miss you too, Shou" he hugs the redhead back.

Some players who saw the scene are staring in awe, while a certain captain was staring at the scene, eyes full of jealousy.

And that captain is none other than the captain of Nohebi, Daishou Suguru.

Guess this will be a shitty day for him.

Guess what?

It was INDEED a shitty day for him. Mostly because, Hinata keeps ignoring him. He didn't even talk, or glance at him.

And for the most part, he keeps talking to others and not to Daishou.

That pisses the captain off, so much.

As Nohebi's match with Nekoma was about to start, Daishou took glance at his boyfriend, nd all he can see is Hinata talking to Kageyama.

Daishou clicks his tongue in jealousy. He then turns back to look at Kuroo, with a pissed expression.

"Hey, what's with that look? Still thinking on why Mika dump you for another guy?" Kuroo asks with a shit-eating grin, plastered on his face.

Daishou grits his teeth, a tick mark appeared on the side of his forehead.

"Atleast I get to date someone, unlike you. Still single?" He replied back to the Neko captain, with his usual smirk.

(This roast seems cringy, but just go on with it)

Kuroo grits his teeth in annoyance. He was about to mock the captain back, when the referee suddenly blew his whistle, signaling both teams to get into position.

-After The Match-

Nekoma was cheering at the other side, and as for Nohebi... Well, they lost.

But the snakes didn't really care, since its just a practice match.

After the game, it was now Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa's turn to have a practice match.

Daishou decides to take a break, so he heads out of the gym.

As he was walking, he can see a certain ginger walking towards his direction.

An idea suddenly struck Daishou's head, which made him smirk.

When Daishou got closer to Hinata, he grabs the ginger's shoulder and pins him to the wall.