[ROXANNE]

Roxanne Greens, what a name. It's like the name of the badass protagonist in an action movie, you know, one of those progressive ones. Except in this case, our protagonist throws rocks at kids on bicycles and gets in fights with old men in janky bars. So yeah, you could say the name Roxanne Greens is the name of the protagonist, just a really shitty one.
Roxanne Greens, the shitty protagonist, is from California. More specifically, Reseda. She lives with her brother, Archie and her grandma Argo. Their little trio first formed in Wisconsin, 1980, right after her mother decided that it would be a good idea to commit armed robbery in the local Kwik Trip, getting the foolish woman arrested and leaving her children to fend for themselves, of course along with grandma. After some careful consideration (meaning grandma Argo heard that they've legalized marijuana in the sunny state of California) the three family members moved all the way to the sunshine state and into an apartment complex with a broken pool and some kid who reminded Roxanne of Freddie Mercury next door. All, in all, it wasn't terrible, after all she'd met the boy who's name was freddie coincidentally, and went to a great school. Well, that was up until now.

* * *
"Miss Greens, let me get this straight," spoke a scruffy looking man in a suit.
"You've stolen all of the locks on the lockers in the Junior hallway as an act of expressive freedom?"
"Precisely sir," the girl answered, sitting as properly as she could muster.
"you see, i believe when you put these locks on students personal spaces, it psychology limits them to a sort of box, and i just don't see how that can be acceptable in such a school as this one." Roxanne continued, her eyes wondering to the chipped ceiling panels. At this, the man, principal Karol, rolled his eyes.
"And you're positive it has nothing to do with the fact that you've recently learned that certain locks can be sold for a fair amount of money if... advertised correctly?" Roxanne only smiled at the man, nodding in assurance. Now this could've been helpful, if only the man knew exactly what she was trying to assure him of.
"let's cut to it okay? your out. expelled. done."
"Holy fuck." she said.