[COBRA LOSERS]

Roxanne Greens stood firmly next to her dear friend Ali, arms crossed and all. She knew of these guys, and she knew they were trouble. Ali had told her all about her dilemma with their little boy scout leader and so far, Roxanne wasn't very fond of him.
The Greens girl looked over to her newly found neighbor, Daniel and gave him a look. Basically this look was a mixture of 'we might be fucked' and 'don't try nothin'. Daniel just gave a slight nod to the girl and watched as the brigade approached.
"Hey Ali I wanna talk to you." the blonde guy starts. Gross.
"Just leave me alone Johnny, we've been over all this. I don't wanna talk to you." she said turning up the radio in her hands slightly giving a side look to Roxanne. Roxanne raised her eyebrows at the gesture but said nothing.
"Well I wanna talk to you alright?" the second Roxy heard the boy speak these words she knew this'd escalate quickly. She'd seen it before. The guy gets angry at the chick for not paying attention and the situation gets out of hand. It was only a matter of time now.
"Leave me alone Johnny!" Ali said with a little more force. Johnny snatched the radio from poor Ali's hands quickly. Well shit.
"Why won't you just talk to me Ali!" exclaimed Johnny. Roxanne, with her quick impulsive attitude added a comment.
"It's probably because you're an asshole, Cobra Loser." she said with a smile.
"Shut it sweetheart there was never an invitation to talk."
"Yeah? Then don't respond ya moron." she smiled. At this, Johnny fumed even more.
"Look Ali I just wanna talk!" he said. Ali struggled to get her radio back whilst Roxanne just watched. Only a matter of time.
"Give me my radio back!" she yelled.
"I will if ya talk to me? Do you promise to talk to me Ali?"
"Yes, yes I will, now give it back!" Johnny handed the radio back to Ali, who just smirked and turned the radio back on. Johnny quickly protested and took the radio back, chucking it into the sand where it inevitably broke. Roxanne grimaced knowing the worst was soon to come.
"YOU BROKE MY RADIO."
"Yeah, yeah I did okay?"
Soon enough, good old Daniel had found his way over where he attempted to pick up the radio.
"Don't touch it punk!" yelled Johnny. Daniel picked it up anyways, trying to hand it to Ali. Daniel you fucking idiot.
Johnny saïd something along the lines of 'you want it eh?' before pushing the radio into Saniel causing the scrawny boy to fall into the sand. Roxanne quickly moved to help Daniel but was grabbed by Tommy and partly Dutch who held her back from the newly started fight. Roxanne hated being restrained and struggled against the boys, but she didn't have much muscle to her and was unsuccessful, she watched as Ali was held back too.
"Aye man just let him be you jerk face!" yelled Roxy.
"Stop it Johnny!" yelled Ali in complaint. Johnny toyed around with Daniel, obviously unmatched. It wasn't until a few falls later when Daniel finally landed a punch on the blonde boy's nose.
"Yeah Danny get the douche bag!" yelled Roxanne, her red hair blowing in her face as she continued to struggle. Soon, the fight was in full swing, Johnny winning, of course.
"Leave him alone!" yelled Ali. Johnny, that asshole he is, landed a final hit on poor Daniel knocking him into the sand with a resounding 'no mercy!'.
Roxanne struggled out of the boys grips with Ali and went over to check on the boy, as the Cobra Kai's all laughed and fist bumped each other taunting him and Ali and Roxy. Roxy stood up fast.
"What the hell is your problem you fucking pricks?!" yelled Roxy storming up the Johnny and the Cobras. Johnny smirked.
"He started it buttercup." he taunted snidely. They all laughed.
"Yeah girly don't get too caught up in this you might break a nail." Tommy said laughing.
"Oh i'm not gonna break just a nail asshole-" she began as she pulled her fist back and punch Tommy straight in the jaw. Tommy stumbled a little before trying to launch himself at Roxy only to be held back by Bobby.
"Cmon man it ain't worth it, ya hear?" said Bobby.
Tommy looked Roxy up and down.
"Pretty good hit for some weak chick from Reseda." he said. That's it.
"Ooh boy-" Roxy got ready to pounce agin only to be held back by her loyal friend Freddy. She struggled in his grip as he attempted to calm her down.
"Chill out Roxy!" he exclaimed.
"Yeah Roxy." said Dutch. The red headed girl spat outwards from her position and hit Dutch right on the shoulder making the boy frown disgustedly. Roxy only smirked.
"Why you little-"
"Cmon guys, let's get outta here." said Bobby, the only sensible one. The boys eventually rounded up and headed out towards their bikes, while taunting the group at the beach.
"Catch ya later Roxy!" yelled Johnny, skirting off laughing.
"Buncha asses." said Freddy, checking to make sure Roxanne was unharmed, only finding a few hand prints from the boys. Freddy shook his head.
"Only a day before school start and you've already picked the worst possible enemy. " he said laughing. Roxanne just shook her head,
"Id pick those guys as enemies any day rather than those jerks down the street from us. Do you remember how badly they hit my face into the concrete?! I couldn't eat for like days!" she said slightly laughing. Freddy just chuckled and wrapped an arm around the girl.
"Cmon, let's get outta here." she nodded. But then stopped.
"Wait. " she said before running over to where Daniel had been left in the sand. She bent down.
"Leave me alone." he said. She sighed helping him up and getting him to walk.
"Let's go Danny, you may be stupid but i've still got your back." she said.
And so the three Reseda kids walked home in silence that night, sometimes laughing, sometimes cursing. But they knew they had each other, and that's all that mattered.
Next up, West Valley High.