[FIRST DAY EH?]

Roxanne was currently on her way to West Valley Highschool. She wore simple blue jeans and a baggy coca-cola t-shirt that really belonged to her brother Archie, but he didn't have to know that. Her hair was in a ponytail, red scrunchie and all, her curtain bangs lazily hanging out as she walked with her newfound friend, Daniel LaRusso. The night before, after the dramatic fight, they'd sat under a streetlight together and had got to know each other quite well. For instance, Roxanne now knew that Daniel's favorite animal was a dog, any sort, and Daniel now knew that Roxanne loved to sing and dance.
   They two continued on their merry way as they talked casually about how they thought their day would go.
"Do you think we'll see those guys?" asked Daniel.
"No clue, there's probably a %75 chance we will, but no matter what i don't think they'll bother you none. At least not a full blown fight." she said, munching down on a protein bar. Daniel leaned over and took a bite right off the top of the bar making Roxanne raise a brow.
"The disrespect.." she tutted laughing.
   Finally, they'd arrived. Here we go.
The two friends walked into the courtyard, where students of all ages and looks walked about bustling and talking. They watched as some kids signed up for things, applied their cosmetics, tied their shoes, things of all sorts. They both looked at their assigned schedules and noticed they only had two classes together.
"Better than one I guess." said Daniel trying to reassure the girl who looked like she was dreading her existence at the moment. Roxy nodded.
"I guess.." she said kicking a rock aimlessly. Lucky her though, the rock skidded to a stop right in front of a parked bike. Who's bike? Johnny Lawrence's, who else? Johnny looked at the rock and then looked up, making eyes contact with Roxanne briefly before the girls eyes widen. Roxanne quickly put her head down and grabbed Daniel's hand and began to pull him a bit faster.
"Woah- eager to go into school? Who even are you?" asked Daniel laughing.
"Hey! Red!" called a voice. Roxanne and Daniel quit walking and turned to the voice. Bobby Brown. Roxanne cursed quietly and made a face that read 'what do you want'. Johnny Lawrence made a motion for Roxanne to come over to the boy's little meeting place. Roxanne rolled her eyes.
"Just go to class, i'll see you in a while." said Roxanne to Danny.
"Okay... just, don't do anything rash, okay?" said LaRusso. Roxy nodded and started toward the bikes. Her feet finally reached her destination and he raised her eyebrows in slight confusion and annoyance. The boys just looked at her for a second, really taking i'm her appearance. Roxy cleared her throat.
"What." she asked.
"You know it's not very ladylike to hit a gentleman." said Johnny Lawrence.
"Some might consider it unheard of." he continued. She gave him a 'really' look.
"Are you looking for an apology? Cause I'm not sorry for shit." she said crossing her arms, looking Tommy up and down.
"Calm down firecracker, we just wanted to talk to the babe who managed to hit a Cobra Kai." said Dutch laughing and looking at his friends. She rolled her eyes. Roxanne looked behind herself at the school and shrugged beginning to walk away. Bobby placed a hand on her shoulder, preventing her from walking away.
"Wait- don't go. Look we're like- mostly sorry for what we did, we didn't mean for it to go that far." said Bobby.
"Oh no I meant for it to go that far-" interjected Johnny. Roxanne scowled at him, Johnny just raised his hands in surrender.
"We just wanna say sorry, maybe we can be on good terms?" asked Bobby. Roxanne thought for a second.
"Yeah okay,"
"but i still think your a douche." said Roxanne looking at Tommy and Johnny.
"Hey!" said Tommy. Roxanne just laughed ran her fingers through her hair.
"Well imma get to class, new school ya know? Catch ya later losers." she said winking to the boys before carrying on towards the schools doors, leaving the boys to look at each other.
There was a moment of silence between the guys after she left. Until Tommy spoke up.
"Bitchin."