[COMFORT]

Roxanne jogged for a while before she ended up in the parking lot where she spotted Daniel. Daniel saw her and rolled his eyes knowing she was probably coming to reprimand him. Roxy started jogging again towards him and stopped when she reached his bike.
"Danny!" she yells. He stops with a bit of attitude.
"Look it you've come to yell at me for hitting one of your boyfriends i don't care enough to listen. So get outta here!" he yells. She widens her eyes before getting angry.
"I came to comfort you, you asshole!" she says pushing my slightly in the chest.
"Well that's hard to believe that when you're all over those guys after they hit me!" he exclaims. She gets angrier by the second.
"You don't even get to say that Daniel! I've known you nearly that same amount as them and they even apologized! I thought they wouldn't do something like that again but they did and I'm sorry but it's not my fucking fault!" she yells heartily. He stands unimpressed.
"Yeah okay whatever Roxanne." he says as he pushes her away, but Roxanne loses her footing and falls to the ground. When Danny realizes what he did he internally freaks out and tries to help her up but she's already on her feet. She huffs and even lets out a sniffles as she begins to walk away. Daniel, in an attempt to stop her, reaches out and grabs her wrist. She turns her head to him and suddenly he realizes her eyes are glossy. His eyes widen and in an attempt to comfort her he pulls her into a sort of hug. Roxanne hits his chest repeatedly trying to get him to let go but he holds on to the girl, letting her get her anger out.
Eventually, Roxanne stops and hugs him back slightly making Daniel sigh in relief. When he pulls back from their embrace they stand there in an awkward silence.
"... so do you want a lift home?" asks Daniel motioning to his bike, giving a weak smile. Roxanne laughs quietly and nods, hopping onto the back with him.
They start off down the road looking all around. Roxanne watches the birds fly in the sky and admires them. She looks at the flowers swaying in the wind and takes in the smell. Daniel noticed her bliss and smiles at her unknowingly, watching her face filled with happiness. The ride is quiet until they pull up to the gate of their apartment complex. Roxanne and Daniel get off and park his bike before walking through the gates and stopping in front of the pool.
"It's a shame this pool doesn't work." Roxanne says quietly, trying to lift the tension. Daniel nods.
"Say uh- do you maybe wanna hang out in my apartment? My ma should still be at work." he says smiling. Roxanne nods.
"Yeah... yeah that sounds fun!" she says excited. Daniel chuckles and grabs her hand lightly, smiling at her. They walk up the stairs and into apartment 20 where they put their bags down and sit on the couch, turning on the t.v. They sat there for a few minutes before they got bored.
"Ugh cmon, let's go do something yeah?" Roxanne suggests rubbing a hand down her face whilst standing up. Daniel nodded quickly and stood up looking at her expectantly. Roxanne thought for a second before taking Daniel's hand hastily and dragging him out of the apartment.
"Woah where are we going huh Roxy?" he asks.
"Well dear Danny, we're going to the beach!" she says excitedly. He feigns a look of confusion.
"But we don't have any swimsuits with us." he says as they reach the gates. She stops for a second.
"..it'll be fine!" she says pulling on Daniel's hand again. They begin walking at a normal pace together, yet they still held hands. Odd.
The two kids continued to walk through town, looking at shops as they strolled by, occasionally pointing to a few. It was pretty peaceful to have no drama for a while, and whilst they walked to the beach, they finally felt like they could relax. It had been way to hectic lately.

***
"Well, we're here." says Daniel motioning to the beach. Roxanne gives a little excited shiver before letting go of Danny's hand and sprinting towards the waterline. Daniel let's out a loud laugh as the girl put her arms in the air in bliss. He jogged lightly behind her as she runs into the ocean giggling.
Daniel gets into the water quickly tackling Roxanne playfully. She gasps and splashes water at him harshly causing the boy to laugh even harder. Roxy quickly jumps onto Daniel's back in a piggy-back fashion. Daniel places his hands under her knees to secure her as he walks farther into the water he squealing at the temperature.
"Wait i can barely touch homie-" she says now slightly unnerved. Daniel reached around his back and shifts the girl to hug him like a koala, looking her in the face.
"Good thing I can eh?" she says brushing a few wet strands of hair out of her face still giggling. She throws her head back laughing even harder as a wave hits the both of them making them grab onto each other tighter. They finally settle down in the water and look at each other. Roxanne watched the way Daniel's lips would part ever so slightly as he took a breathe, and she mentally counted the little beauty marks on his face as they stood there. Daniel on the other hand observed the way some of her eyelashes clung together and the way her fell in her face in an unattractive manner, but yet, he still wanted to look at her all the same.
It was in this moment the two teens knew they had each other, and that they could be giant if they do pleased. But they didn't want to be giant, so they stood there in the water, letting the water wash themselves away.

***
That night, as Daniel and Roxanne walked home, cracking jokes and walking with a little more pep in their step, they felt good. But yet, not everyone get very peppy that night, especially not the Cobra Kai gang, who watched from their bikes as Daniel and Roxanne walked down the street, Roxanne talking enthusiastically about something, waving her hands in the air.
"That little shit."