[FOOD CATASTROPHE]

"Dude hurry up! I'm not gonna be late because you're so slooooowwwww." Roxanne whines at Daniel who rolls his eyes and ruffles her hair.
"Be patient for once, I only took like 3 extra minutes."
"That's 3 minutes too long." she says crossing her arms. Daniel, once again, rolls his eyes before getting on his bike.
"Good morning Mr. Miyagi!" yells Roxanne suddenly, waving at the old man who'd just walked out of the complex. Mr. Miyagi smiles and waved back.
"morning Roxanne-san." he says. Daniel looks confused.
"You know Mr. Miyagi?" he asks as Roxy sits on the back of the boys bike, holding on as Daniel takes off.
"Oh for sure, Mr. Miyagi is like a father figure to me! Real nice guy." she says, once again chewing on a protein bar as they speed down the sidewalk. Daniel hums in acknowledgment. Roxy had quickly gotten used to their morning bike rides to school and often looked forward to them, so it wasn't uncommon for her and Daniel to talk about random topics on them.
"Well, here we are Danny boy, West Valley High. Otherwise known as hell if you look at it that way." she says with a smile. He sighs.
"I suppose." Danny says looking around with Roxanne. Much to Roxanne's discomfort, she makes eye contact with Dutch, to which she shakes her head and turns back to Daniel.
"Let's get going, don't wanna have another run in with the Scooby-do gang." she says sneering, referring to the Cobra's. Daniel nods and they begin walking into the building. Roxanne soon hears her name being called but chooses to ignore it as they pick up the pace. The persons voice gets louder and she quickly speeds up once more.
"Hey!-" Roxanne hurriedly enters her classroom and closes the door, her pursuer getting cut-off as she sit down sighing.
"Ugh."

***
And now we're back to that familiar setting, Math class. Once again Daniel and Roxy sit together, working on a worksheet in a pair.
"I swear this class will be the end of me Danny." she says.
"So dramatic." he laughs. Roxanne throws a piece of paper at him shutting him up.
"Shut up Danny." she grumbles.
*KRINGGG*
"YeS-" she exclaims jumping up grabbing Daniel's hand.
"Cmon Danny boy! It's pie day!" she squeals. Daniel laughs and follows the pretty girl into the lunch room where they receive their tray before sitting down at a table. They begin munching while talking.
"Don't look now be here comes Tweedle dee and Tweedle dumb." says Daniel rolling his eyes as Bobby and Johnny walk over.
"Heya Roxy." greets Johnny. Roxanne ignores him while looking at her food boredly. Johnny pushes her food from her body and Roxy looks up to see Bobby lightly scolding the blonde.
"Yes fuckface?" she greets. Johnny quickly takes offense.
"Hey don't pull that with me! I didn't even do anything." he says. Roxanne rolls her eyes harshly.
"You instigated everything Johnny, do you know what instigate means hon?" she asks smugly.
"Of course I fucking do, and the little twerp deserved it!" he says louder now. Roxanne raised her eyebrows.
"Johnny man calm it down-" Bobby tries.
"Deserved it?!"
"Roxy cmon it's okay-" Daniel, of course.
"Yes deserved it!"
"Well you know what you deserve Johnny Fucking Lawrence?!" she yells.
"What red?! What is it?!"
"THIS." Roxanne in lighting speed reaches down into Daniel's plate and takes a handful of pie and chucks it at Johnny's face making the lunchroom freeze. Bobby's jaw dropped.
"Hey Johnny-" Bobby starts.
"You little bitch!" Johnny yells taking mashed potatoes from a random kid's plate and putting over it over the redheads head. Roxanne quickly reacts and begins throwing food.
"FOOD FIGHT!"
And so began the most legendary fight to ever exist in West Valley High. Tables were flipped. Kids were hit with loads of calorie-filled foods, and most importantly, anger was let out in the best form.

"STOP THIS INSTANCE. WHO'S STARTED THIS DAMN NONSENSE." the lunchroom stops again. Suddenly all fingers were pointing to Roxanne.
"Well fuck me."

***
"Roxanne Greens. What the hell was that."
"That sir was the safest form of unleashed anger, If i were you I'd be happy nobody lost a tooth." she smiles. The super intendant is not amused.
"John Lawrence? Care to explain what happened?" the man asks.
"I didn't do nothin." states Johnny.
"What a load of bullshit."
"Hey-"
"QUIET." they stop.
"Both of you, will be doing community service. I have notified both of your guardians of the situation."
"You know you could just say parents, no need to be so uptight about it." mumbles Johnny. Roxanne scowls.
"Some people don't live with their rich daddies Lawrence." Roxanne says glaring at him. Johnny rolls his eyes in annoyance, internally regretting the comment.
"Leave my office. Now." says the man. They nod. Slowly they walk out the door together where the Cobra Kai's were waiting for Johnny. All the teens stopped and looked at each other in silence. Tense, and finally Roxanne couldn't hold it in anymore.
"OH MY GOD." she says loudly while laughing. The boys look at her confused.
"Oh my god I'm sorry Johnny but that was like the greatest thing to ever exist." they all shake their heads at the girl.
"A food fight! A fucking food fight!" she laughs, tears coming out of her eyes. By now, everyone was dying laughing. Roxanne wiped her eyes and smiled.
"I hope you don't think this is funny Roxanne." says a voice from behind her. Roxanne's eyes widen in realization. Archie. The frightened girl turns around slowly and gives a smile sheepishly at her brother.
"Look Archie I didn't even start it-" Archie didn't buy and quickly grabbed the collar of her shirt pulling her close to his face. She grabbed his hand helplessly as he looked her in the eyes.
"Listen here you little shit, you just caused Gram a lot of trouble and you're gonna find a way to pay her back, so I'd suggest quitting that lying and figuring your shit out." he throws her to the ground with an angry look.
"The doors lock at 10 tonight, so come back by then if you want a place to sleep." he says walking away.  Roxanne quickly stands up and watched her brother walk away. When he's out of sight she turns back to the Cobra boys who stand there in shock.
"Well, that was not funny." she says still shaken up. The boys slowly nod.
"I-I'm gonna go- later guys!" she yells as she sprints down the hall. The boys watch her run away and say nothing.
"What the hell."
"I really don't know a word to describe what just happened."