Administrative Issues

14/1/2021

Sorry y'all I know the titles aren't fun especially this one *sad face*

First off, I will be creating a new wattpad joint account. I will pick a team of 12 main volunteers and 6 sub-volunteers excluding me to have access to this account. The aim is to have at least one chapter released per week.

5 of the main volunteers will consist of writers.
4 of the main volunteers will consist of information gatherers
2 of the main volunteers will consist of media gatherers.
1 main volunteer will be an editor.

There will be 2 writers, 2 info gatherers, one media gatherer and one sub-editor in the sub-volunteers.

(edited) YOU CAN HAVE UP TO 2 ROLES PER PERSON TO PREVENT OVERWORK

And to top it off
OUR ANGEL/ OFFICIAL ARTIST will be creating persona drawings of the entire team. *Dying in happiness*

Here are the expectations:

Writers: (alt 7 spaces)
1) have some previous writing experience.
2) have free time (around 3 paragraph per week) to write
3) can stick to deadlines
4) ability to work well with others
5) Can be diplomatic (very important)

To apply:
1) Comment here in a single comment.
2) Include: a paragraph of your best work, time usually spent on Wattpad, 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses, why you decided to apply and your zodiac sign. Then tag 5 people.
ALSO INCLUDE CHOICE OF SUB OR MAIN
3) if accepted, you will be privately messaged by next week.

Information gatherers: (alt 6)
1) Have a good sense of language and plot.
2) have free time to (recommend 3 new books per week) *subject to book availability*
3) Have a sense for news, understanding of zodiac community's trends, and individuality to come up with new features.
4) Can stick to deadlines.
5) Can work with others, have diplomacy

To apply:
1) Comment here in a three or less comments.
2) include- a review of Sakura_Aesthetea 's work Zodiac University *less than 500 words*, time usually spent on Wattpad, 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses, your zodiac sign, and a feature you think this book should include as well as reason for applying.
ALSO INCLUDE CHOICE OF SUB OR MAIN
3) Tag 3 people. If accepted, you will be privately messaged by next week.

Media gatherers: (alt 3)
1) Must have a good sense of aesthetics.
2) Must have the patience and ability to source out media that supports the writers.
3) Have free time (to support at least 4 pictures per week and reply to the writers)
4) Can stick to deadlines.
5) Has ability to be diplomatic

To apply:
1) Comment here in one comment.
2) include a link to at least 2 zodiac related aesthetic pictures on wattpad, time usually spent on Wattpad, three strengths and three weaknesses, your zodiac sign, and reason for applying.
ALSO INCLUDE CHOICE OF SUB OR MAIN
3) Tag 7 people. If accepted, you will be privately messaged by next week.

Editors: (alt 2)
1) Must be good at working fast and spotting grammatical and spelling mistakes.
2) Must be unafraid to talk to new writers, socialise with the zodiac community, and come up with interesting questions for interviews. In short, must have high creativity and bravery.
3) Must have free time to look over and edit at least one issue per week.
4) Can stick to and remind others of deadlines nicely.
5) Must be diplomatic and unafraid to ask for help.

To apply:
1) Comment in two or less comments below
2) Include one review from a fellow wattpad user of why you should be an editor, (200 words or less) time usually spent on Wattpad, three strengths and three weaknesses, your zodiac sign, and reason for applying.
ALSO INCLUDE CHOICE OF SUB OR MAIN
3) Tag 10 people. If chosen, you will be privately messaged by next week.

Do note that I will be the acting supervisor, mediator, and team leader. I will oversee other creative activities, team bonding and overall decisions. I will also fill in should extra help be needed.

Thanks for the support. Applications are open until all positions have been filled or until next month. Do expect a reply within a week's time if your response has been accepted.

(15/1/2021)

Attention please,
*Drumroll sound*
*Mad electric guitar*
We have an official artist now!!!!
Thanks to our volunteer Eyvari
( Twitter @NyerpTheDerp )
We are going to have the prettiest cover and bio in history.
This will go down as a significant contribution in the zodiac world.
Thanks so muchhhhh