Book Cover Shops You Should Check Out

Sorry in advance to those poor book cover makers who might suddenly be overloaded with requests......

This is by @satanya000

I know this is sorta off topic but for any authors who might be reading this, I have decided to help you guys out,yeah.

Only payments needed are

1)Follow her

2)Add one of her books to your reading list 

She's super responsive , online almost all the time and does a marvellous job(from a client of hers,a.k.a me)I ordered my Spectrum of Shadows cover from her.  

Anime book covers by Shivaille

Payments are a bit complicated but from the quality  drivia this author is talking about and the very very cool covers I've seen..... It is worth it ,I promise.

You have to read ,comment and vote on her stories,(she will read your stories and comment)as payment, no money payment required.

Must credit her in your story and complete payment before you get the cover. 

For full list of payment(too complicated for me to copy here),head to the chapter Guidelines in the book itself and read it.

She accepts and does requests on Fridays and saturdays,so please be patient.

Still interested?Head there right away,no dillydallying(and tell that girl that I'm the one who's been publicising her so if she could help me out by following me or thanking me that'd be great)

Maybe sometime I'll have the time to patronise that shop.......Someday.

Canva is evil

Canva is evil......but that's off topic again.

This girl is pretty free,besides me so far no one's been patronising her shop,so please help her out here. A TON of choices so while I'm here, I might as well apologise for not choosing up the top three covers to send to you yet and prob will only change my cover next week...

I'm sorry to this girl,njfox01

You must credit her in your book or she will put her name on the cover corner as a signature.

You DO NOT have to use the book cover for any specified period of time or even use it.

That's alll for today.....

Hopefully I can update a new chapter I'm working on soon, Called Gender Biased......

I noticed everyone likes their zodiac sign to be the same gender as them,its basically a bucket list for books with your zodiac sign in the appropriate gender.

Stay tuned!