This is The End

12 October 2019

A young girl decided to start a recommendation book for her personal favourite genre of books - Zodiac books. This was the start of a journey that would last two years in a lonely, empty locomotive before reaching the next stage…

[Alicia] 

Along this journey, I have learned and grown so much thanks to my readers. I have become more open-minded, discovered new friends, and worked on many platforms that I have never tried before. Thank goodness the journey did not end there.

13 January 2021

A young teen decided to ask her readers if they would be interested in helping her run the book she loved so much.

[Alicia] 

Now, we have worked across Discord, Google Docs, and Wattpad; an eye-opening experience for me. Having so many co-workers makes me more determined to do my job well as the leader. This new stage is filled with drama, chaos and the essence of life itself, and I hope to see even more people on our train. I wonder what we will learn here? Only time will tell…

[Still Alicia] 

Welcome to the Zodiac Train, where you'll find animals, heavenly deities, shiny things, Pokémon, and, of course, zodiacs, amongst the stars. We are pleased to have you with us!

(Alicia salutes)

From this today onwards, this book will no longer be updated as you can find us at our new address, OfficialZodiacTrain Wishing you love, life, and laughter, as we embark on this brand new railroad. Please support us in the future to come. 

(A red ribbon is cut and a train station is unveiled) 

This is the opening ceremony conducted by Alicia, otherwise known as EvangelicaMisanami. If you like this book or have supported it previously in some way, do share it through any methods possible! We’re still looking for staff and your sharing will help a ton.

[Musique] 

Welcome aboard! Ticket please? Great! I'm Musique, and here to give you some small insight of our spanking new locomotive. 

On the Zodiac Train, everyone is assigned a role or two from the five different departments - Art, Media, Info, Writing, and Editing - and there is a Head in each one. I'm the Head of Writing and a part of the Editing department, and Alicia is the one overseeing all of the activities.

Each department has its own car for the members to focus on their specialties. 

[Eyvari]

*magically appears atop the station*

GREETINGS PLEB- PATRICIANS OF THIS WORLD! IT IS I, HEAD… and only... ARTIST, EYVARI! I shall be providing artsy shi- stuff. That means personas, zodiac pics, EXCLUSIVE train stories, cards, etc. How exciting. Do join me in my cart, lest be trapped in the realm of doom and terror for all eternity. I need more sacrifices and Overdue’s been seeming like a great candidate…

Anywho, y’all better come aboard. Otherwise I’ll make you.

[anny]

*jumps off the train roof, landing on top of Overdue, knocking her over*

Sorry Oval. 

*turns to audience*

Heyo friends, welcome to the train, I suppose.

Overdue: get off me. Please. 

*gets up, brushing off dust*

I’m Anny, your local annoying, but fabulous kid. Nice to meet ya, hope we become friends, or better yet *gasps and whispers* partners in crime.