Disclaimer

Hi to all the staff members of the Zodiac Train.
As the staff members will know, we have a discord server to manage this book.
However, I have received feedback that the server is constantly misused for spamming about unimportant things, making it difficult for the volunteer admin to watch over the server.
This is truthfully unacceptable.
This book was started to help other zodiac fans in a conducive and fun environment.
It's discord server should not be taken like this.
There is an admin who is taking on the role to maintain the server voluntarily without anyone asking.
As such, this admin's hard work should be appreciated and respected.
Sadly, some staff members have still been misusing the server. Important messages are buried under tons of rubbish, the warnings given by the admin are not taken seriously, and frankly this is making many people feel stressed.
I understand that we never established being strict in the first place, because we believed everyone was mature enough that they could have fun in a respectful, limited way.
I still believe that.
Therefore, I would like apologies to the admin from the staff members involved (you should know who you are.)
Furthermore, we will henceforth expect kinder and more considerate behaviour on the server.
The server shouldn't be spammed unthinkingly.
The staff members shouldn't be playing around with all the regulations and settings for their cars.
Problems should be addressed in a more tactful and supportive light.
And the staff members would find news easier to remember if they spammed less over it, again.
Otherwise, consequences may be that the server could be shut down, various channels and cars deleted, and people could be banned.
We don't wish that to happen, because we want to respect the team members equally and not make them feel ostracised.
But action will be taken. If you can't respect yourself, you will look like a fool.
If you can't respect others, I will find other people.
I was very happy that so many people signed up to help. You are volunteers, I don't want to order you around. I want to be happy to work with you and believe that you are the best staff members I could ever have found. I think we all want that.
So, please take the necessary actions to let that happen.
All potential members, please take note of these expectations as well.