Ch. 1 Shopping

July 29

Kaminari POV

"Hmmm, let's see, what else do I need on my list?" I wondered

Kaminari Denki,  A high schooler at U.A. High School, He had bright yellow hair with a black streak of lightning. He wore a black shirt with yellow lightning going down, blue jeans and carried his hero suit in a case.

"Hey, Kaminari, what are you doing here? Asked Kyoka Jiro, She had short purple hair, and was wearing a black blazer and a purple shirt and jeans, she was also carrying her guitar. 

"Oh hey Jiro, How're you? I Ask. 

"I'm fine, what're you doing here?" she asked. "I'm buying some stuff for Hatsume to fix, the lab is locked, Power Loader-sensei is out and she doesn't have keys, she needs some stuff to fix my suit," I answer. 

"How about you?" I ask.

She's carrying her guitar so safest bet is fixing it. 

"Fixing my tuner for my guitar,"Jiro answered. 

Knew it!

Bam!

"What was that?!" I exclaim. I turn around and see a lot of debris around.

"is that a villain?" Jiro asks. 

The dust settles, and we come face to face with a bulky giant with smoke around his body.

Crack!

"Jiro! There's a kid in aisle three!" i exclaim, distracting the villain long enough to get Jiro to the other side.

She nods in response and grabs the kid before the debris falls.

I focus and zap the villain with a few volts of electricity. I don't have my pointer or shooter so it makes me dizzy a little.

"Yellow boy and purple girl annoying. me give them headache," the villain groans.

"Boy!" someone exclaims, I turn around and come face to face with an old man.

"What do you need sir?" I ask.

"That girl," he stutters pointing to Jiro. "Is she an earphone jack user?" he groans. I nod.

"Get her away from that villain, or doom awaits her,  she gets hit by that villain, give this to Recovery Girl at U.A." he explains.

I turn and see Jiro dodging the attacks of the villain. She rests after jumping and I see the villain as he shoots her.

"Jiro!!" I shout.

Zap!

She got hit by him! I place the old man carefully leaning on a column and race towards her, I grab her and bring her back to where the old man is waiting

Bam!

"Stand down villain!" Mt. Lady shouted, breaking the roof of the mall and grabbing the villain at the same time.

"I shall stun the villain first, Mt. Lady," Edgeshot says, coming in an earshot.

I sigh in relief, the Lurkers are here.

I look at Jiro then the old man.

"Boy, bring the girl to U.A. quick," the man croaks.

I grab both of them, gave the man to an ambulance and headed off 

Third person POV

"You there!" Detective Tsukauchi exclaimed.

"Yes sir?" The man replied, he was beside a large truck.

"You part of the hospital nearby?" He inquired. The man nodded, "Kamui Woods! Please grab the injured people!" Tsukauchi exclaimed. 

Kamui Woods nodded and shot his arm to grab the injured ones.

"Jiro? Jiro!" Kaminari exclaims

Jiro, who got knocked out felt cold to Kaminari's arms.

Grunting, he ran towards U.A. and barged into Recovery Girl's room.

"Gyah!!" She exclaimed.

"Recovery Girl! I need help!" Kaminari exclaimed. "My dear boy, what happened?" She asked. "A villain attack at M-Mall," he replied.

Placing Jiro on one of the beds, he sat on a chair and fell asleep.