Ch. 3 News

"Child, it's almost dinner time," Recovery Girl explained.

The four were on their way back to the dorms. Silence took place whereas Kaminari was lagging behind.

"Kaminari, may I request you to stay after school in the infirmary?" Recovery Girl asked. "I'm going to visit a friend,"

He accepted the request not knowing if he'll do anything else than stay in his room.

"Kaminari-kun," Lida interupting my thoughts. "Oh! Yes Lida?" He replied.

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu were walking ahead and Todoroki was comforting Yaoyorozu.

"Are you alright?" Lida asked. Kaminari sighed. "Heh, my head is sooo fuzzy," Kaminari chuckled.

"Why don't you take a nap before dinner?" Suggested Lida. Kaminari nodded and went ahead.

"I'm afraid of Kaminari-kun," Yaoyorozu frowned. Todoroki nodded.

Back at the dorms...

"Yaoyorozu-san, what's for dinner?" Sato asked.

"Hmm, maybe we could have teriyaki," she replied. Lida and Todoroki headed towards Midoriya and Uraraka, Yaoyorozu helped Sato in making dinner, and Kaminari passed by everyone heading to the elevator.

Here's one detail you should know, in the elevator, Yaoyorozu and Lida added a calendar for everyone's birthday. And EVERYONE'S birthday were on it

One birthday caught his eye, JIRO'S BIRTHDAY WAS ON SUNDAY!

Arriving at his room, he pulled his phone out and contacted Yaoyorozu. 

Kring kring!

"Hello?" Someone began answering the phone. "Oh, hey Sato! Is Yaoyorozu there?" Kaminari asked. "No, she went to her room I think and left her phone," he replied. "Oks, thanks,"

Kaminari marked the date in his phone's calendar, texted Yaoyorozu, then fell asleep.

Knock knock!

"KAMINARI WAKE UP!" Sero shouted. 

"Gyahhh," Kaminari exclaimed, falling of his chair. "Argh! What is it Sero??!!" He replied.

"It's time for dinner," he responded. "Ugh, fine. Coming down in a jiffy," Kaminari groaned.

Arriving down at the common room, he saw everyone gathered in front of the tv and chowing down on dinner. Spotting Yaoyorozu and Todoroki behind everyone, he walked towards them.

"Yaomomo, what's happening?" He inquired. 

"The news broadcast is showing, BakuSquad got intrigued and got stuck to the news, so did the rest," Yaoyorozu explained. 

"Oh," he stated.

Going closer, he saw it wasn't any ordinary news, it was the fight from this morning.

"Kaminari! There you are! Just in time for the commercial!" Kirishima exclaimed. 

Kaminari grinned a little at the greeting.

"This morning, there was an attack at M-Mall, consisting of a villain and two high school students. One got injured and is being tended too. Heroes came after a few minutes, we were able to interview them," the man explained.

"Once the two students got away, the villain punched Mt. Lady, she got knocked out a little though she was back on her feet," commented Kamui Woods. 

"Edgeshot stunned the villain for a while but he got back in action in a few minutes," Mt. Lady responded.

"After stunning the villain, Dragon Hero Ryukyu arrived helping Mt. Lady to restrain him. We were able to capture him but he escaped once again. We will find this villain and if possible find more information about him," Edgeshot stated.

Kaminari shivered, grabbed his food and headed to eat with Yaoyorozu and Todoroki who were chatting on the counter.

"That's all they've been reporting all day," Yaoyorozu explained. "Kirishima said it's shown in each channel," Todoroki stated.

"Where's Lida?" Kaminari asked.

"He went to visit his brother to get information, he won't be back until late night," Todoroki explained.