Ch. 4 Explanation

July 30

Ashido POV

Waking up, I freshen up and head down for some breakfast.

Seeing everyone around, I see Kaminari with a sad face, frowning, every few minutes, Yaomomo or Lida would talk and say something, and he would brighten up a little.

Something's off......

During class I would see him glancing often at the chair beside him.

Hmm, I wonder where Jiro is

Seeing Kaminari walk off towards Aizawa-sensei's room after class, I run towards him, while holding Hagakure's hands, and shaking him as vigorously as I can

"Gah! Ashido! What do you need??!!" He squealed.

"KAMINARI!!!! WHERE IS JIRO!!!!" I shout.

I eye Todoroki and Yaoyorozu talking nearby, so I tell Hagakure to help me drag him to Sensei.

Knock knock!

"Ashido, you won't find him there," Kaminari groans.

I grunt then scan the door for any letters.

Aha! Found it!

"If anyone needs me I'm in the staff office,"

                      - Aizawa

"ARGH! COME ON HAGAKURE WE NEED TO FIND AIZAWA-SENSEI!!" I shout.

Todoroki POV

"Um, Yaoyorozu, what's Ashido and Hagakure doing to Kaminari?" I asked.

Ashido was Shaking Kaminari and Hagakure was talking too fast for me to read her lips

"Oh dear, whatever she's thinking it can't be good," Yayorozu stayed as she started following them.

We saw them struggle in front of Aizawa-sensei's room.

They passed by us and Kaminari gave a "please help me" face or something, it was Yaoyorozu who noticed.

Hagakure POV

"COME ON KAMINARI JUST TELL US WHERE JIRO IS!!" I exclaim.

He didn't reply.

Wow, it must be a really big secret if Kaminari's able to keep it a secret.

We slam the door open of the staff room. Literally everyone's looking at us.

"Um, where's Aizawa-Sensei?" Ashido asks.

"Uh, right here?" He replies

We turn around, he glared at us with an eyebrow up.

"Sensei! Tell us where Jiro is Please!!!" Ashido pleaded, letting go of Kaminari and knees on the floor.

I saw Todoroki and Yaoyorozu probably looking for us, I wave but remember I took of my jacket so they can't see my arm.

Well they arrive at the staff lounge anyway.

"*sigh* I'm going to explain tomorrow, okay?" Sensei replied.

Ashido and I nodded and left, while Todoroki and Yaoyorozu went talking with Kaminari.

Kaminari POV

"Whew! Man my bones hurt," I chuckle.

"Kaminari," Sensei says.

I stop what I'm doing and face him.

"Recovery Girl's asking for you to cover for her while she's gone for a while. Stay in her infirmary until she gets back okay?" Sensei explains.

I nod and jog to the infirmary.

I open the door, and Recovery Girl is packing a bag.

"Where are you going, Recovery Girl?" I ask.

"Visit a friend, listen. Place these pills inside her mouth every two hours, it'll help, okay?" She asks.

I nod and take a seat near the bed.

I remember that it's her birthday tomorrow, so I grab my phone and text ToMoLiKami. A group chat Todoroki suggested after teaming up during the sports festival. 

Members? Todoroki, Lida, Yaoyorozu and Me

Glancing at Jiro's direction, I brush aside a hair, feeling her soft skin

Please wake up soon Jiro!

Sorry for not updating yesterday, alright! Chapter 5!!!

Jiro's Birthdayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें